Unread 08-17-2019, 08:19 PM   #36
J.B. Books
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 4,943 Times in 1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Decker View Post
I got this message back from Tom Snyder about parking:
Shooters will park in a field on the left just before the stone quarry. People will also be able to pull RVs in there and camp. Exhibitor unloading is the same as before at the tents. Parking for exhibitors will be an area set aside in the parking lot near the gated entrance - old parking lot. Golf cart will be staged at the field parking lot. Busing will also be available from the parking to the registration area. There will be shuttle carts for people going to the rifle range. Handicap parking for shooters is in the field near the bus pick up and golf carts. People with their own golf cart can drive it to the rifle range. Exhibitors with golf carts will find them located at the exhibitor parking. Exhibitor set up is 18 Sept.
Hope that answers your questions.
Tom
Some critical pieces of information we should know; how frequent is the busing going to run and what time is it going to run start to finish each day? Where is the rifle range, I don't think I have seen it before and what is it being used for, I thought this was a clay pigeon shoot?

Everyone needs a golf cart? I have to think this change in the setup is going to be enough of a PITA to cause some folks to reconsider attending.

Looking at Google Earth parking is going over .6 of a mile away from the grounds of HHH.