View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2017, 10:25 AM   #45
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,411 Times in 12,421 Posts

I think we need PR reps to get the word out. We need to be seen on any and all kinds of media. Younger people need to see how much fun we have shooting these old side-by-sides at sporting clays, skeet and trap. I think we need links on our various websites to shooting-event videos that can be easily accessed right on our home pages. We've got to make it very easy for them - this is the generation of "instant gratification" so let's put it right out there. Some of you guys with "Go-Pros" take videos of your hunting forays actually shooting birds a-la Mike Smith, and get them to the folks who can post them up on the forums.
I know it's pretty hard in some parts of the country to get this kind of thing on TV but it can be done if we contact the right people at the right stations. I think most collector organizations are 'not for profit' so maybe some of this can be aired as a "public service."

Just a few thoughts, while we're brainstorming.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: