View Single Post
Too soon after Da Yooper for me-
Unread 07-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #9
Old and Reliable
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Too soon after Da Yooper for me-

Sounds like a great event indeed, thanks Dave for mentioning it. As I missed Father's and GrandFather's Day with the family we had our celebration on Sat. 26th and I couldn't get away- Brats and burgers on the grill and some good cold Leinie's-and I live in mI, not WI- but close. My youngest daughter informed us all that she will be a Mama again (Feb 2011) so little Kathrine May O'Scanlon will be having a wee sister or brother then- Great news-- I don't wait for the sonar report from the OB-GUY'n-- my ten spot says another girl- and maybe like her Mother Kristine, will be born on St. Valentine's Day--we shall see

Mark, I'll see you at the Shoot at Lapeer on the 17th. Wish I knew who the prospects for the Elsie's were, as you had some swell ones for sale at Da Yooper-

As far as the Sheriff patrols extant-- if I am gonna be pulled over I prefer a Statie in a blue cruiser to a Black and White oreo cruiser- As Anthony Hopkins said so wisely in the movie "Legends Of The Fall"-- "That's a political office you hold there, isn't it, Sheriff?""

Perception is 90% of presumed reality- Blue for our Staties is a neutral color- but the Brown and Tan of our SD's in all of Michigan's 83 wonderful counties- I have no idea why MI picked those colors for the Sheriff deputies- I haven't had a ticket in 25 years, but whenever I see one of their cruisers I automatically let up on the gas pedal--

Last edited by Francis Morin; 07-06-2010 at 09:11 AM..
Francis Morin is offline   Reply With Quote