View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #36
Opening Day
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 2,090 Times in 1,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Brown View Post
As a long-time contributor to the board, I can say there's no need to apologize to anyone for your post in general discussions etc. Nor is there an injunction of any kind for Canadians or any other nationality to post within the rules on this international board.

A previous federal government responding to a madman's massacre of female engineering students in Montreal imposed with its majority a gun registry which the succeeding federal government reversed with its majority because of its unfairness and ungodly cost.

I travel a lot and have lots of conversations in the US and overseas with Americans of every political stripe and conviction. A distinctive part of those conversations is almost invariably the comment from the Americans, "I wish we could talk this way at home."

This board is my home, Eric, with rights for me as other members. The fact that the US has been so polarized by its politics that citizens aren't talking to each other is no reason to migrate that nonsense to the board. Parker owners are better than that.
I'm sorry Mr. King, you are not even a member of the PGCA ("This board is my home, Eric, with rights for me as other member"),you have never helped anyone on the board with a Parker or double gun question. If and when I see you post to members questions about how to or what is this, instead of only your politics I might believe you, but I don't see that ! As to this board being your "Home" as you call it I haven't seen you post anything in regards to Parkers or side by sides.
Eric Eis is offline   Reply With Quote