View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #6
Big Friend Ten (BFT)
PGCA Lifetime Member

Member Info

Thanked 2,933 Times in 795 Posts

Hi Kenneth,

Welcome to the PCGA forums and hopefully the PGCA. To strongly emphasize what Dean stated, joining the PGCA provides members with valuable tools. First is the quarterly published PARKER PAGES. This is in fact a small magazine filled with articles from ordinary members such as me. Then there are those articles researched and written by the old breed of Parker collectors. Reading any of those literary classics by our old timers will, providing you use the information, save you much more than $40 annual membership fee on your next acquisition of a Parker.

Next there is the For Sale and Wanted to Buy members only forums. I personally have bought and sold several Parkers and other vintage doubles using those. I have also acquired a Parker vise, pristine vintage shotgun shells with their boxes, a 100 year old trap, and other "stuff" which I could not live without.

Finally there is the network of PGCA members.. This network will willingly help forum associates but once you join the PGCA and get to know the other members the doors to greater knowledge and deals on rare Parkers will open. Through this network I have bought and sold some very collectible, highly desirable Parkers to members who travel in circles which I can barely imagine.

Welcome to the PGCA!
Mark

USMC Retired
USMC Distinguished Marksman
USMC Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Benefactor - Ring of Freedom member
Mark Ouellette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mark Ouellette For Your Post: