Thread: What do I have?
View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #207
DeAn Durham
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Johnson View Post
Well, I'm fairly new here, but I just wanted to say thanks to Dee for sharing her story and her family history with us.

That old gun has quite a story.
Thank you Wayne! But I don't deserve the thanks...you and the Parker family do! Every single one of you have allowed me to open up and share something, that at the time and still is on some days, was a hard memory to share and open up about.

I am very proud of the cloth I was cut from. I love sharing the immense pride I have for the men and women in my family that instilled the values and respect passed on to me and my girls, the extreme gratitude to my great grandfather for being a hard working American with core values and my grandfather for his service in WWII and providing me my freedoms and showing me what a true man, marriage and family should be. I am grateful and blessed to have this Parker family to share my life and stories with. If I can keep their memories and their story alive....then they are truly never really gone. THANK YOU!

P.S. your bible verse was my dads favorite verse....thank you for sharing that today, it was much needed

Last edited by Dee Durham; 05-29-2013 at 01:44 PM..
Dee Durham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dee Durham For Your Post: