View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #35
Cold Spring
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 6,416 Times in 1,248 Posts

Well we all have our crystal balls but gents, it's much worse than I've ever seen it. I usually plan for the worst while hoping for the best so I took a ride to a large reloading distributor today and got some additional supples for myself and a few friends. That's 35 bags of West Coast magnum shot, 53 pounds of powder, 17,000 primers and 10,000 wads. The owner was joking with me, he asked if I had explosives placards for the Hummer. He only had 2 cards of Remington primers and I was able to talk him out of one (5000). Winchester primers allocated 1000 per customer no matter how much stuff you bought. I got the last 8# bottles of PB and 7625 that were in stock, all the smaller ones were sold out. A friend wanted Clays powder and it was out of stock, he switched to Clay Dot. I wanted some Herco... out of stock and no word on when more would be available. The West Coast magnum was $38.50 per bag plus 6% for the state coffers. You wanna see me on the cell with 4 friends calling and texting while I was in the warehouse checking out the powders and primer inventories.

Frank Srebro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frank Srebro For Your Post: