Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   FLASH——-Friday at the RMSC SxS event in July (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38927)

Mike Koneski 04-06-2023 09:33 PM

FLASH——-Friday at the RMSC SxS event in July

Friday night at our Northern SxS Challenge, David deFernelmont and Steve Rambler will be firing up the smoker and grill for another massive feed!! Figure on plenty of wild game, pork and beef. Waiting on a few other confirmations for possibly adding a fish fry and even MORE wild game. That’s Friday, July 28. Those who chowed down last year can attest to the quality of the festivities! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!

Entertainment will once again be “Dancin’ Daryl” accompanied by the Holly Springs Kazoo Ensemble.

Randy G Roberts 04-07-2023 07:40 AM

Count me in once again and thanks to those fellas for the great food. I intend to bring more singles for the Dancer this year :rotf:

Mike Koneski 04-07-2023 08:01 AM

The dancer appreciates the cash but would rather have sleeves of primers or cans of powder.

Randy G Roberts 04-07-2023 08:05 AM

Picky picky.

Frank Srebro 04-08-2023 07:50 AM

Sounds really good Mike! Those who've been to your Northern SxS event know that you have one of the premier sporting clays clubs in the east and the targets and shooting are perhaps the best at any of the SxS events. Amenities like the Daryl/David Feed are another plus. Just one question, will the gal who was demonstrating the flamethrower you posted here be on site by then? Remember that my squad was first to request her for our trapper. :cool:

Mike Koneski 04-08-2023 07:56 AM

Yes she is Frank, but, she will be doing data entry all week!! 😎

Mike Koneski 05-09-2023 09:14 AM

The Montezuma Madmen will be bringing brisket to the party!! Let's keep this train a-rolling. Food and fellowship after the shooting. Good times. :clap:

Stan Hoover 05-09-2023 09:20 AM

Hey Mike,

We would be glad to bring something to add to the feast if needed, just let me know.
Last year was great!!

Stan

Mike Koneski 05-10-2023 07:15 PM

If you guys have something that's a specialty, have at it!! The more the merrier!! Thanks.

Mike Koneski 06-22-2023 03:24 PM

Ladies and gents, we are getting closer to the Northern SxS Challenge! The Friday Night Feed will be epic!! David D and Steve Rambler will be smoking up a pile of brisket and stuff. Craig Larter and crew are bringing brisket. Craig Thompson is bringing pheasant breasts and maybe other upland bird flesh. Stan Hoover is providing red beet eggs and deviled eggs. If anyone wants to add to the victuals, just let us know. We'd also like to have a head count to be sure everyone has plenty to eat. If you're going to be here, please please please let us know.