Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Man's Best Friend (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Brittany Pups (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29781)

Robbie Payne 03-27-2020 08:23 AM

Brittany Pups

1 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to share a picture of these pups I'm super excited about.

The Sire and Dam are my personnel dogs from a breeding done for myself and a couple of buddies use. Both have extensive wild bird experience in numerous states in addition to field trial placements, hunt test titles and do
a bit of preserve guiding.

We're hopeful for some talented, hard-hunting, shooting dogs with excellent drive, range, intensity and independence expected from this litter!

Will share more as they grow up...

Garry L Gordon 03-27-2020 08:34 AM

Now there's a cart full of optimism for the future if I ever saw one. What fun you'll have!

Reggie Bishop 03-27-2020 08:41 AM

Those are some beauties!

davidboyles 03-27-2020 08:45 AM

Brittany pups

Love those Brits such versatile good friends and love the white patches down their noses between the eyes. My daughters 1 year old Parker whom I have shown pics of and hunted with was bitten by rattler in S Tx last nite. By the grace of God they got him to a vet in 2 hrs who had anti venom and he will be ok. Springtime in Tx can be deadly for dogs. Hold them close to you and get them the series of rattlesnake protection shots. I'm sure those saved his life. Good hunting

Joe Dreisch 03-27-2020 12:01 PM

The one on the left is breaking my heart!!

davidboyles 03-27-2020 01:56 PM

Brittany pups

I have tears in my eyes as I write this and a big hole in my heart. We lost to snakebite our almost 1 year old Brittany named Parker by our daughter who loved him and trained him throughout his short life. This was her dog whom she picked from birth and brought him to be her dog to grow and hunt along with me and Dessa her Pal.. This so painful. This Brit became a child for her as she has no children and probably never will. Please keep our daughter Perry in your prayers and Drue and David the grandparents of Parker our sweetheart Brittany.These dogs become a fiber in our hearts and they like our hearts are fragile. Always treat them with kindness and cherish the look they give us that says"I love you and am happy to be with you. Thanks for bringing me along"

Reggie Bishop 03-27-2020 01:58 PM

So sorry to read this David! Prayers for your family.

davidboyles 03-27-2020 02:12 PM

Pups

Thank you Reggie much appreciated one needs support at these times.

Timothy Salgado 03-27-2020 02:34 PM

Sorry for your loss, you and you're family are in our prayers.

Karl Ferguson 03-27-2020 02:36 PM

David,

My thoughts and prayers goes out to Perry , you and your family ... Very sad to hear this

Regards, Karl