Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sporting Clays at Scarborough Fish & Game Sunday July 10 (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19239)

Frank Cronin 06-12-2016 08:14 AM

Sporting Clays at Scarborough Fish & Game Sunday July 10

The NH boys are hosting again a mid summer shoot at Scarborough Fish & Game in Maine on Sunday July 10. This has always been a fun shoot and get together and if you have this date open, come join us to grind up some clay birds, food, and guns. www.scarfg.org/

Shooting starts at 10 AM. The price is $37 dollars for 100 targets. We usually roll in the parking lot around 9:30 or so. If you are planning on attending, reply in the thread to let us know. Finding us in the parking lot will not be difficult. Just look for a white Ford pickup truck with Mossy Oak trim with NH plates. We will be all congregating there before going out on the course.

After the shoot we will get lunch at Portland Pie Company and then head over to Cabella's to check out the gun room.

Rain Date: Important! As the date gets closer, please check this thread for updates. Shooting on this course is weather permitting. If there is a threat of rain, we will postpone and reschedule July 24 which is also on a Sunday. We will post a final update Saturday night before the shoot if it is still a go or not.

Looking forward to maybe seeing a few more new faces this year.

allan.mclane 06-12-2016 08:43 AM

I'll be driving up from down east and looking forward to seeing you all there.

Dean Romig 06-12-2016 09:03 AM

I hope to be there too... Do you think they'll be open this time?

Have you seen the Elsie Specialty Grade VR, BTFE trap gun at Cabelas?

Dave Suponski 06-12-2016 09:26 AM

Always wanted to shoot Scarborough.....Hmmmm.....

Robin Lewis 06-12-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Suponski (Post 196931)

Me too.

scott kittredge 06-12-2016 12:17 PM

i will be there, see you there Dave and Robin! :corn:
scott

Frank Cronin 06-12-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Romig (Post 196929)
I hope to be there too... Do you think they'll be open this time?

Have you seen the Elsie Specialty Grade VR, BTFE trap gun at Cabelas?

Last year we had quite a scramble didn't we Dean when there was a little bit of drizzle and no one opened up the course. :eek: All was not lost and we did end up shooting a little further north from where we were. As for the Elsie, I haven't seen it but hopefully it's still there!

I recommend anyone interested in joining us is to just reply to this thread if you may plan on attending. Subscribing to this thread you will get email updates to your post. This way you'll get updates to your email if you can't log online.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Suponski (Post 196931)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Lewis (Post 196937)
Me too.

Hopefully you will be able to make it!! SxS friendly course but the hosts (NH Boys) can be major ball busters!! :whistle:

Dean Romig 06-12-2016 07:46 PM

I'll probably be coming down from my place on the lake west of Augusta - only an hour's drive. It should be very do-able - I'm looking forward to shooting with with you gents again.

scott kittredge 06-13-2016 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Romig (Post 196963)
I'll probably be coming down from my place on the lake west of Augusta - only an hour's drive. It should be very do-able - I'm looking forward to shooting with with you gents again.

"Gents" now that's funny :biglaugh:

Dean Romig 06-13-2016 06:40 AM

I erred on the side of caution and gave you the benefit of doubt Scott :rotf: