Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Parker Discussions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fall Issue of Parker Pages (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16704)

Dean Romig 06-26-2015 10:11 AM

Fall Issue of Parker Pages

While a few members still (inexplicably) haven't received their Summer Issue, I'm putting out this reminder that the deadline for contributions for the Fall Issue is less than three weeks away.... July 15th is the deadline.

For those who are working on an article or story please, when finished, send it to me by email at dsromig@aol.com

If you need any assistance or guidance I am more than happy to help.

Also, please see "Suggestions to Contributors" on page 38 of the Spring 2015 Issue of Parker Pages for complete guidelines on sending pictures and text documents.
I also receive a number of contributions hand written or typed and sent by mail and I need to type them into a MS Word doc. so please get those to me as soon as possible.

All contributions are greatly appreciated by our readership and, of course, your editor.

Best, Dean

Mike Koneski 06-26-2015 12:23 PM

How about a poem? :shock:

Daryl Corona 06-26-2015 01:10 PM

This poem would'nt happen to include a Stoat, would it?:shock:

Dave Suponski 06-26-2015 02:03 PM

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dean Romig 06-26-2015 02:28 PM

Sure Mike, write a poem and send it to me for publication. Remember though, I have editorial privilege.

Mike Koneski 06-26-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryl Corona (Post 171121)
This poem would'nt happen to include a Stoat, would it?:shock:

Ode to a Stoat. :whistle:

Dean Romig 07-03-2015 08:19 AM

Another reminder gents. Less than two weeks remain until the deadline for material for Parker Pages Fall Issue.

July 15 is the cut-off date. If you expect to be a day or two late, please contact me and we'll work it out.

Best, Dean

PS.... We trust that by now everybody has received his/her Summer Issue. If you still have not received it please let us know.

George M. Purtill 07-03-2015 08:29 AM

What a nag.

Dean Romig 07-03-2015 08:39 AM

George, shouldn't you be following Charlie Purple around with a plastic bag in order to form good neighbor relations in your new neighborhood? :nono:

Dean Romig 07-16-2015 07:46 AM

The deadline for the Fall 2015 Issue went by yesterday, the 15th.

This does not mean I am through accepting contributions of material for this issue.
If you are working on an article or a story and need a bit more time, please contact me -
I can allow a bit of flexibility as we still do not have enough material for a full issue.

Please keep in mind that the deadline for the Winter 2015 Issue is October 15.

Best, Dean