Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hidden Hollow Next Weekend (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19164)

Dave Suponski 06-07-2016 09:44 AM

I agree. The sign up area was much better organized. Cart placement and the id tags on the carts was a great idea combine that with the new machines and shooting station boxes brought this shoot to a new level. What a great weekend!

Eric Eis 06-07-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Suponski (Post 196651)
I agree. The sign up area was much better organized. Cart placement and the id tags on the carts was a great idea combine that with the new machines and shooting station boxes brought this shoot to a new level. What a great weekend!

The shoot was great, what a difference one year makes:corn:. The targets were all hit able (not sure how to spell that word....! ) but I sure as hell couldn't hit some of them....:banghead:

An aside note, I'm sorry Dave I didn't bring the P grade 20ga, 1 1/2 frame gun down to the display, but I shot it all weekend. Because all of the guys said I shot it better then any other gun I owned...:eek:

Dave Suponski 06-07-2016 10:42 AM

No problem Eric I understand completely :)

Steve Cambria 06-07-2016 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Anderson (Post 196595)
A couple of us shot Rock Mtn Thursday am and again on Sunday just barely beating out the rain. It's a great course and IMHO ranks right up there with Drakes Landing.

Attachment 48896

All the more reason you early season grouse hunters should give the "hatchlings" a break and get your arrrrrrr**es to THE ROCK in September!!
Plans already underway for a collector's group cocktail/hors d'oeuvre gala immediately following Team Fox's marrow sucking victory at FPC V on Saturday!
(Oops, sorry. Please excuse Lord Rollingham's crystal ball indicator.)

Rich Anderson 06-07-2016 04:29 PM

If I draw deer and antelope tags for Wyoming I'll be leaving the end of Sept. If I don't draw the tags I'll be heading to The Rock in Sept. Either way I'm going somewhere in September:rotf:

By mid October however I'll be in the Upper Peninsula chasing Grouse & Woodcock through the first week in November. A new Grouse gun followed me home from Hausmanns:shock: Deer season (rifle) starts November 15-30 there are two new ones to be bloodied. Then the fall is over already, where did it go????

Harold Lee Pickens 06-08-2016 09:07 AM

so Rich, what is this new grouse gun, you left us hanging

Mills Morrison 06-08-2016 09:19 AM

Yes, inquiring minds want to see pictures:whistle:

Eric Eis 06-08-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mills Morrison (Post 196711)
Yes, inquiring minds want to see pictures:whistle:

It's not American made......:rolleyes:

Rich Anderson 06-08-2016 09:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I almost escaped Hausmanns without adding anything to the menagerie of sporting arms what with the over indulgence from the Southern. A casual stroll among the tables of fine guns revealed this little gem, a Francotte 20E 20ga 26 inch barrels choked IC/M and she weighs a scant 5 1/2 lbs.

Mills Morrison 06-08-2016 09:53 AM

Very nice find! None of us believe you could escape the Southern without buying something