Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Website & Forum - Help & Assistance (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PMs on the old site (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=504)

Fred Preston 09-15-2009 03:36 PM

PMs on the old site

John, Is there a way to get into my PM inbox on the old site? Fred

Destry L. Hoffard 09-15-2009 03:51 PM

Fred,

John and I have had this same discussion as there's some info in mine I'd very much like to get to as well. Apparently it's not an option at this time but he's still working on it whenever he's got a chance.

Destry

John Dunkle 09-15-2009 04:06 PM

I didn't forget you guys or Destry's request.. ;) I have an idea I'm working on right now - BUT - I have no idea if it will work..??

Be back in a few, OK??

John

John Dunkle 09-15-2009 04:31 PM

And......

Back to the drawing board...

John

Dave Suponski 09-15-2009 04:39 PM

John,Are they still there? Just not accesable or are they gone to web heaven?:rolleyes:

John Dunkle 09-15-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Suponski (Post 4027)
John,Are they still there? Just not accesable or are they gone to web heaven?:rolleyes:

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? ;) HAH!! Remember - the old site was hacked and all the ADMIN accounts were either deleted or locked out... If I knew what was there - or not - I'd tell you. But - I don't, so I can't.?? ;) :D

:shock:

Best to you Dave!! And are you coming North to do a little hunting this year?

John

Dave Suponski 09-15-2009 05:17 PM

Are you kiddin???!!! A chance to walk with the lovely Brihanna.:)I don,t think could stand to miss it!

John Dunkle 09-15-2009 06:14 PM

Well - after today - she had three GREAT points on birds.. The other two points (err - not really "points", but rather - "that bird is MINE!"!!!) - I may just let you have your chance.. ;) Seriously - she is a wonderful dog (just not - so much - today in the field.. ;) )

But - you and your son are always welcome this season!! Jen and I are probably driving North in a few weeks (into northern ME for a "partridge") - then we are trying to get it together for the second week of Oct for somewhere in the northern part of the mid-west...

My best to you Dave!

John

Destry L. Hoffard 09-15-2009 07:10 PM

Dunkle,

That's a little early for the real duck shooting but if you pass this way get in touch and we'll see if I can set you up on something. Bring a 12 gauge.....

Destry

John Dunkle 09-15-2009 07:21 PM

You know I will, Destry! As for me - I'm more of a pheasant, grouse and woodcock hunter... 12GA you say?

Yea - I can do that.. I can miss with a 12 GA Parker as easily as I can a .410 Parker....

Oh - wait a minute... I don't miss....

Oh wait - yes I do.... In fact - I have a lot of practice at missing.. ;)

John