Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PGCA Embroider (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41114)

Mike Koneski 02-15-2024 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigThompson (Post 405452)
Cousin gave me a kinda Hawaiian golf shirt for Xmas . Might get broken out in Sanford !

Hawaiian shirt Friday, and that includes the banquet.

CraigThompson 02-20-2024 02:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Recieved my purchases from the gentleman in FL today . Look fine although I’ve not had a chance to try them on as of yet .

Randy G Roberts 03-14-2024 09:49 AM

As a follow up to this thread I had initially noted that we would continue to look at other possibilities which has been taking place. Information has been submitted to another embroiderer who has been in the process of digitizing the logo and creating files in a vector format that will be used to create the final product. This part of the process is complete and a sample item or 2 has been created that did not pass inspection. They are in the process of curing that problem and we will continue on. Like most folks they are busy and this is taking more time than I would like. I am not spilling the proverbial beans just yet but if this comes to fruition it should make for a smoother shopping experience for PGCA items. The LCSCA is also working with this same embroider and I believe they are a little further along. Stay tuned. :corn:

Mike Koneski 03-14-2024 06:15 PM

Maybe they’ll offer a PGCA embroidered Hawaiian shirt?

Randy G Roberts 03-14-2024 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Koneski (Post 407412)
Maybe they’ll offer a PGCA embroidered Hawaiian shirt?

Mike if this comes to fruition the way it has been explained to me and the way that I see it I would suspect that could be made to happen.

Mike Koneski 03-14-2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy G Roberts (Post 407417)
Mike if this comes to fruition the way it has been explained to me and the way that I see it I would suspect that could be made to happen.

I’M IN!!! Keavin Nelson and I were talking about this today.

Keith Doty 03-16-2024 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keavin nelson (Post 405426)
Randy, looks like quality products, put an order in to give them a try, thanks.

Likewise, we'll see soon.

Randy G Roberts 03-27-2024 03:19 PM

Update

1 Attachment(s)
Mr. Dunkle has now updated the info on the PGCA website which will allow you to access Clay Target Shooting Shirts & Accessories much easier. On the home page in the tree on the left click on "PGCA Store". What will open is as below. Simply click on the link of "Clay Target Shooting" (note the blue arrow) and you will be directed to their website. Good luck with your shopping...

keavin nelson 03-28-2024 11:10 AM

I received my order, two shirts and a hat, all quality products, and fit well.

Forrest Siar 04-09-2024 01:15 PM

I received my order of a couple shirts and hats from them today. Very happy with the quality and fit, and they look great!