Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vintage Cup Parking Change (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28097)

Pete Lester 09-06-2019 09:21 PM

Vintage Cup Parking Change

I was copied on an e-mail this evening from Tom Snyder.

"Parking has been moved back to the traditional area at Hausman's. The upper parking lot will be for over flow and shuttle as needed. It will be running all day. Tom Snyder"

Dean Romig 09-06-2019 09:23 PM

Yaaay!!

Steve Cambria 09-07-2019 08:32 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 76005

Attachment 76006

Pete Lester 09-07-2019 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Cambria (Post 280944)

I am not seeing much enthusiasm as I would expect see if a lot of people were going. It would be interesting to me to see a head count of who plans to attend among PGCA members.

Pete Lester 09-07-2019 09:28 AM

As posted on the Vintage Gunners Facebook page this morning.

"Parking update
The parking at the Vintage Gunners Cup has been moved back to the traditional parking area at Hausman's Hidden Hollow Sporting Clays. The upper field parking will be used for overflow parking with a shuttle running as needed to transport shooters to and from the golf cart pick up area or registration. The flurry and the clays pigeon ring have been moved to the upper field to accommodate parking for shooters. It is just a short ride by golf cart or with your vehicle. Parking is Free."

Dean Romig 09-07-2019 09:31 AM

Pete, just my $0.02 worth - other opinions may vary....

To many planning to attend the event, the originally announced parking arrangements and shuttle and cart rentals was a bit of a "turn-off". Whatever happened with folks plans after that is anybody's guess.

Kathy and I are still planning to be there.

Mike Koneski 09-07-2019 10:36 AM

I plan on shooting multiple Parkers and qualifying for the FPC. Come on Team Parker, let's keep the Challenge winning streak going!!!

Daryl Corona 09-07-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Koneski (Post 280952)
I plan on shooting multiple Parkers and qualifying for the FPC. Come on Team Parker, let's keep the Challenge winning streak going!!!

My, my. Are'nt we the eternal optimist?:nono: I suggest you watch the vintage video of the Hindenburg disaster. Just saying... this could be epic. Just pray that Ernie has sufficient fire suppression devices on hand to quell the flame out of the PGCA team.:bigbye::rotf::rotf::nono::):):)

Dean Romig 09-07-2019 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Is period dress required or optional?

I received a photo (from an anonymous source) of one of the Fox shooters trying on her new period outfit.... :whistle:

Mike Koneski 09-07-2019 12:06 PM

Daryl, sounds like TOOLMAN typed a reply under your name!! "Flame out" "Hindenburg Disaster" "This could be epic" !!!! Right out of the Ad Roll playbook. What you need is to go along to Maine with us in October. Awesome week of chasing grouse & mudbats. That'll cure your "Cambriaitis"!! :rotf: