Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   If you are a PGCA Member... (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29)

Robert Bork 01-01-2015 03:26 PM

I am an annual member, Robert Bork

Shane Burma 01-22-2015 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dunkle (Post 123)
Hey folks!!

If you are a current PGCA Annual or Life Member - would you take a moment to post back in this thread??

While I'm trying to find you in the current printed Roster - some of you are not listed. Therefore, while I'm updating User Titles, you may notice that the "PGCA Member Forums" disappeared..! It simply means I haven't found you in the roster or not aware of your Member Status!! Sorry about that..!

So - if you are a PGCA Member - can you post back in this thread if you are a current PGCA Member (and if you are an annual or Lifer - that will save me some work later, OK?)? That would be great!! (And no - I don't need any other info, OK??)

My thanks!!

John

hi john. i'm a newb :cool: how do i get into that parker gun parts for sale type thread? i need a part.

Chuck Bishop 01-22-2015 01:02 AM

See how the forum thread is titled "If you are a PGCA Member?" Now look at your title, it says "Forum Associate." Now maybe you've joined the PGCA and forked over the $40 recently and John has not changed you over to a "PGCA Member" yet to give you access to the members only threads.

Shane Burma 01-22-2015 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Bishop (Post 156723)
See how the forum thread is titled "If you are a PGCA Member?" Now look at your title, it says "Forum Associate." Now maybe you've joined the PGCA and forked over the $40 recently and John has not changed you over to a "PGCA Member" yet to give you access to the members only threads.

i see what you mean. gonna have to fork over the $40 then. $40 and i'm a member for life?

Gordon Jones 01-22-2015 02:12 AM

Gordon Jones - Annual

Dean Romig 01-22-2015 07:16 AM

No Shane - $40 is the Annul Member fee. $500 buys a Life Membership.

John Dunkle 01-22-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Jones (Post 156728)
Gordon Jones - Annual

Hi Gordon! many thanks for your continued support of this fine organization - Thank you!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane Burma (Post 156721)
hi john. i'm a newb :cool: how do i get into that parker gun parts for sale type thread? i need a part.

Well - welcome aboard Shane! OK - as you've gotten several replies already, let me also add the following info for your consideration...

Some folks think that the $40 Membership fee is just for access to certain parts of the forum. Actually, those are only a small part of the Membership benefits. You see the PGCA has its roots in more of a "bricks and mortar" organization - so you receive a Membership card, PGCA Certificate, Welcome letter, pin, etc. - sent out by our own "Vanna White" of the PGCA (aka - Mary Bowes" ;) ) As well, you will also receive a quarterly professional publication (yes, it really is a professional grade magazine - thanks Dean!!!) called Parker Pages..

Anyway - I didn't want you to think that access to the PGCA Member Only Forums would be the only benefit to your $40.. In fact, as you know now - it's only a small part to a much larger organization...

Welcome to the Forum, Shane!

- John

Paul Mayer 01-22-2015 08:49 AM

Hi John,
I am an annual member.
Paul Mayer

John Dunkle 01-22-2015 09:03 AM

Hi Paul!

And to you as well, Sir - many thanks for your support of the PGCA!

- John

Ed Tomasino 01-22-2015 09:09 AM

Hello John

I'm an annual member

Ed Tomasino