Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Parker Restoration (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DHE Ejector Problem (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19318)

allen newell 08-05-2016 03:27 PM

Dean, Cullity is not a one man operation. I think they're just very busy. Dan has done excellent work for me in the past and on quick turnaround. I think that right now he's busy v with his engraving work which is far more lucrative and Ryan, his son gets handed to do all the other general gunsmithing work.

Dean Romig 08-05-2016 03:32 PM

I didn't know his son worked with him.

Dan does phenomenal engraving and metal restoration work. I've witnessed it on a badly rust-pitted AAHE frame... his work is so perfect you just can't tell it from the original.

allen newell 08-05-2016 03:45 PM

Dan, I believe would tell you that engraving is his first love. But he is also an excellent all around gunsmith. When I spoke with Ryan last week, Dan was wrapped up with engraving projects and Ryan was leaving for a vacation in Iceland. So all the general gunsmithing work is on hold. But you should see the deck guns that Dan has rebuilt/restored that are fully functional. Exceptional work.

Paweł Janusz 08-05-2016 06:01 PM

Sound to me like you have been found by bunch of great sales man's but not a craftsman yet.

Dean Romig 08-05-2016 11:06 PM

Mr. Pawel Janusz -

We have seen and handled fine examples of the superior work of craftsmen mentioned and recommended on this forum by both members and non-members alike. It is not a practice on this site to criticize publicly the work of any craftsman that may not have lived up to our expectations. That is left to private communication - not on this forum.

It does little good to your business to denigrate the work of others in the very same trade that you make your living at.... it is also how they make their living.

You would better serve your own interests by buying a table or booth at some of the events we all attend so that we may examine your products and decide for ourselves.

Thanks for participating on this forum. We would all like to see examples of work you have done on Parker shotguns.

Paweł Janusz 08-06-2016 12:27 AM

I'm not criticized, where I come from we say as it is, I work on guns for 30 years and not only guns, fixing, redesigning, restoring all kind of things and I'm still learning and for all this year's I seen enough to say as is instead sugarcoat because it's great for bussines, so far there is no quality in this great country because that it's great for business. Maybe it's time to start recognizing causes of it and instead great smile and diplomacy learn to: SAY AS IS!

Daryl Corona 08-06-2016 07:55 AM

:banghead:

Paweł Janusz 08-06-2016 08:37 AM

Look like the right reactiob. Lol

Paweł Janusz 08-06-2016 08:47 AM

You can see pictures of my work on albums of my profile and as well my Web that require me to be modified to be simplified. I understand what you saying but I do what I do because of my passion for fine skilled craftsmanship and love of fine firearms and In my case business/money is never going to disturb it or influence it.

allen newell 08-06-2016 09:39 AM

Hello Pawel, I looked at the pictures of your work and they look impressive. I think it would be most helpful and for the benefit of those PGCA Members who may not be familiar with your work, if you would be kind enough to post more on your background and experience. Just a suggestion.