Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hausmann's NE SxS Classic - June 3-5 (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32959)

Steve Cambria 04-04-2021 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Koneski (Post 331186)
I know of one guy specifically bringing a Parker SC to shoot the WCL event and a Parker VHE live bird gun for the BW. :shock:

Yes indeed, he'll be the guy kneeling off-camera, helping TOOL MAN hoist the BW and WCL trophies for his Shooting Sportsman cover shot!! :whistle:

Attachment 95050

....and so it begins

Austin J Hawthorne Jr. 04-04-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryl Corona (Post 331256)
Sorry Austin, nice try but no.

You might want to retain Mr. Davis as counsel to argue the fact that it does have a single barrel. He will be the one to beat in this event.:)

I doubt I'll have a chance to win that argument so the next question is... could a 20 ga. Model 37 be used in the Bo-Whoop small bore event, or is that just for double guns. I've only owned this gun for less than a year and have not had a chance to test it on long range targets. Then, again, there is always Mad Jack.:whistle:

CraigThompson 04-04-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Koneski (Post 331268)
Wait until we get to Sanford with our LCS buddies! That’s when it really starts up.

I talked to three of those guys Saturday at the Keswick Hunt Club Benefit Shoot . They seemed full of piss and vinegar . Jent I already knew the other two guys names escape me at the moment , but one was suffering from the typical Smith crack disease .

CraigThompson 04-04-2021 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Koneski (Post 331186)
I know of one guy specifically bringing a Parker SC to shoot the WCL event and a Parker VHE live bird gun for the BW. :shock:

How did you know :whistle: Except it’s a DH or DHE not a V grade .

Daryl Corona 04-05-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin J Hawthorne Jr. (Post 331307)
I doubt I'll have a chance to win that argument so the next question is... could a 20 ga. Model 37 be used in the Bo-Whoop small bore event, or is that just for double guns. I've only owned this gun for less than a year and have not had a chance to test it on long range targets. Then, again, there is always Mad Jack.:whistle:

Austin,
You are welcome to shoot that lovely 20 M37 on the BW but to qualify for the trophy you must shoot an AH Fox SxS. If you really want to shoot a 20, and you don't have one with long barrels and choke, you are welcome to use one of my 20's.
Good luck with the Mad Jack.:banghead:
Then main goal here is to have fun.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Austin J Hawthorne Jr. 04-05-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryl Corona (Post 331331)
Austin,
You are welcome to shoot that lovely 20 M37 on the BW but to qualify for the trophy you must shoot an AH Fox SxS. If you really want to shoot a 20, and you don't have one with long barrels and choke, you are welcome to use one of my 20's.
Good luck with the Mad Jack.:banghead:
Then main goal here is to have fun.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Daryl,
I patterned the 37 a few months ago, and she shoots real tight so I thought I might hit a few of the longer presentations. If I'm on my game at Ernie's I might take you up on the use of one of your Foxes. My only Fox is a 16 gauge with IC/IC chokes which I will use on the Hunters Clays course.
Looking forward to meeting you also.
Regards,
Austin

Daryl Corona 04-05-2021 05:50 PM

Austin,

I have done well on the main Bo-Whoop with a 20 and a 28. Didn't take top prize but had a blast keeping up with the 12 and 10 gauge guys. It can be done.

I think you will like shooting my 32" 20ga. Sterlingworth with F/F chokes and since I am not able to compete I would love to see someone shoot a good score with it just for grins.

Looking forward to meeting you too.

Daryl

Frank Srebro 04-05-2021 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Advert card is shown here:

Donald McQuade 05-03-2021 09:16 AM

Does anybody know if a block rooms have been reserved in town for this event for the traveling Fox and Parker fans?

Randy G Roberts 05-03-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donald McQuade (Post 333448)
Does anybody know if a block rooms have been reserved in town for this event for the traveling Fox and Parker fans?

Donald see below as copied from a prior post.

We have a block of rooms reserved at Candlewood Suites in Vestal – Binghamton, New York with special rate of $114.00 per night. Call 607-770-0007 to book. Use code "PGCA Side by Side."

Best, Randy ...