Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   6th Annual New England Fun Shoot (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2342)

Dave Suponski 09-01-2010 10:55 AM

6th Annual New England Fun Shoot

I have just confirmed our date with Addieville East Farm in RI for our 6th Annual New England Fun Shoot. It will take place Saturday May 14th 2011 with a rain date of Sunday May 15th 2011. I know this is a long way off but I thought it would be good to let anyone that might want to attend know ASAP.

More info to follow as we draw closer......:clap:

Larry Frey 09-01-2010 11:51 AM

Dave,
Would that be May 2011?

Just because we kicked those Fox guys butts you don't have to be quiet so anxious to do it again.:rotf:

Boy I hope Toolman reads this.

Dave Suponski 09-01-2010 12:01 PM

Thanks Larry..I'll edit my post..:rolleyes:

Gregory Miller 09-28-2010 06:39 PM

Addie

Sounds great.

Glad to see that the date is before the Ruger Championship this year. We shot the championship course last year, which was long and very tough. If possible I would much like to see a course this year that was more akin to what we see in the field. Which is what you expect from Addieville.

Not that one of the toughest courses I saw that year slowed down our own Mr. Frey much. His score would have been respectable against the race guns in the Ruger.

Hope to come up for air sometime soon. Sorry to have been a stranger the past few months.

Larry Frey 09-28-2010 07:25 PM

Greg,
We hoped to see you and Jan at the Vintagers. I can only guess that little thing called work got in the way. Your memory must be fading some these days, as I recall it one of our boys from New Hampshire posted high overall score last May. Maybe we can shoot at Wally World one weekend this fall.

Dave Suponski 04-06-2011 09:26 PM

With a liitle more than a month away I thought I would bring this back to the top. I confirmed our date with Jack at Addieville today. He told me he will be resetting the course for SxS guns before we arrive. Should be fun to stick it to those Fox guy's again...:rolleyes:

Chuck Bishop 04-06-2011 10:10 PM

I'll be heading up your way Dave to check out how you run your shoot. Hopefully I can get some pointers. Any interesting things for the wife to do in the area?

Hope to talk to you at the Southern!

Dave Suponski 04-06-2011 10:20 PM

Chuck, It's a pretty rural setting. Hey wait a minute! You could always give the Misses the checkbook and let her go shopping at Robin Hollow Outfitters it's on the grounds! We will definitely hook up at the Southern.

Robin Lewis 04-07-2011 07:28 AM

Chuck,

In past years there have always been wives there and over the years they have taken to shooting too. And they do very well I may add.

Bring her along for the fun, even if she doesn't shot she can enjoy the friendly shenanigans that takes place. We chat before we squad up and after we shoot (she can tag along even if she isn't shooting) we eat a pot luck dish picnic. People bring food to grill or snacks or .... whatever. In the past there has always been more food than we could eat.

Rich Anderson 04-07-2011 08:28 AM

Three shoots in April two in June and nothing in May.....hummm:whistle: