Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Parker Discussions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Vintage Gunners Cup (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25273)

Josh Loewensteiner 09-22-2018 07:01 AM

Vintage Gunners Cup

1 Attachment(s)
Attendance looked great yesterday- weather looks OK for today. Banquet tonight - good times, good friends.

Just snapped one quick photo of the tent yesterday- most of the day I spent fending people away from duBray’s AA Parker. If I accepted all of the offers to shoot the gun at $2 each I’d be leaving wealthy! :rotf:

Rick Losey 09-22-2018 07:18 AM

Raise the shooting fee to $10. And charge the $2 for handling and retire

Reggie Bishop 09-22-2018 04:18 PM

More pics please.

:rotf:

John Davis 09-22-2018 04:36 PM

Weather has been perfect. Shooting great. People super friendly. And the company exquisite.

Joe Graziano 09-22-2018 04:58 PM

Fantastic time today, Saturday. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stay for the banquet. Weather was great, everyone friendly and so many ways to spend money. Oh my. My father and I had a great time. Now, I just need to win the PFCA raffle:)

Rick Losey 09-22-2018 10:18 PM

Great time

I'll post some pics after the drive home

Russell E. Cleary 09-22-2018 11:01 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Kathy G. took some photos.

Any help with completing captions or correcting inaccuracies is appreciated.

REC

#1--tent; Parker-Fox Challenge trophy displayed
#2-- with Dean Romig
#3--gathering behind the Parker gun display tables
#4--Kathy Romig and Margaret Bishop
#5--Kathy and Dean Romig
#6--post-prandial
#7--the silent auction set-up;name card issuing, etc., etc. team: Kathy Romig; Margaret Bishop and Deb Frey

Joe Graziano 09-22-2018 11:27 PM

Excellent pics. Does anyone know where the scores will be posted?

Russell E. Cleary 09-22-2018 11:40 PM

9 Attachment(s)
more photos taken by Kathy G.

again, any help with completions and corrections is appreciated.

#1--Dean Romig receives Distinguished Service award from PGCA President Tom Wooden
#2--Mike Franzen presents Jeff Kuss with Waterfowl Gun People's Choice Award 1st Prize for displaying his Cerritos Gun Club 16 gauge AAHE
#3--Dean Romig receives the Charlie Price Literary Award
#4--Mike Franzen, event organizer
#5--Dean R. in familiar pose -- doing the heavy-lifting
#6--Howard Lowensteiner receives People's Choice Award 2nd Prize for displayed Waterfowl Gun from Craig Larter and Mike Franzen (B-Grade; top-lever; Damascus; 7-frame; 8-gauge, 1893 Columbian Exposition gun

#7--Parker guns displayed
#8--self explanatory
#9-- vintage

Bill Murphy 09-23-2018 05:14 AM

Everyone looks so YOUNG! I had a great time but, after two full days, I was unable to stay for the dinner. So sorry. I am especially disappointed that I didn't get to visit with Dean, Larry, and wives. I did get to see some Parker guys that I haven't seen for a long time because of physical problems. I won't be back on Sunday because two days was about enough. In the Sandanona days, five days was not enough.