Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!! (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28962)

Mike Koneski 07-11-2020 09:05 PM

Brian, RST will deliver shells here in time for the shoot. Just contact Chris and give her your order, they’ll bring them here.

Randy G Roberts 07-11-2020 09:12 PM

I did not see the post that Brian mentioned about RST. Are they not going to be set up as usual selling their shells or is this pre-order only?

Mike Koneski 07-11-2020 11:39 PM

Pre-order.

Randy G Roberts 07-21-2020 09:25 AM

RST Update

As of this morning Chris at RST has advised that they are "insanely busy" and as a result she is requesting that orders for delivery to Rock Mtn. be placed by email to info@rstshells.com . You can call them in but I would say your odds of connecting are much higher with an email. She also requested that we not wait until the last minute.

Brian Dudley 07-22-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy G Roberts (Post 307599)
As of this morning Chris at RST has advised that they are "insanely busy" and as a result she is requesting that orders for delivery to Rock Mtn. be placed by email to info@rstshells.com . You can call them in but I would say your odds of connecting are much higher with an email. She also requested that we not wait until the last minute.

They told me today they were not sure if they were even attending. Who knows...

Randy G Roberts 07-22-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Dudley (Post 307682)
They told me today they were not sure if they were even attending. Who knows...

Chris said they are not attending/setting up. Due to the lack of orders for delivery at the shoot it appears this may be in jeopardy as well unless things pick up. If you are one of the folks that left a voice mail (they had a back log of 60 when we spoke) requesting a call back from RST I would urge you to send them an email. Trust me on this one, your odds of success will go way up with an email as was explained to me.

Brian Dudley 07-22-2020 11:18 AM

Yeah, I emailed them telling them what I wanted to pick up at the shoot and they told me they would add me to their "backlog" and they were not sure if they were attending.

Randy G Roberts 07-22-2020 02:59 PM

RST-The Latest

Chris from RST just called to let me know they have enough orders now and they will be delivering. Not setting up, delivering. Final answer, I hope. :corn:

Harold Lee Pickens 07-27-2020 07:11 AM

well, I guess it's a go. Will get to the Rock around 1:00 Thurs. Hope to meet many of you there.

Frank Srebro 07-27-2020 07:41 AM

I was at the Rock yesterday with my shooting gang and the club was very busy, much more so than other Sundays over the past two months. I saw and talked with several shooters who were working out with SxS's and vintage pump guns in anticipation of the Northern event this coming weekend, and that included a few I know and would classify as regular o/u and semi shooters. I also saw many more RST hulls than usual in the spent hull containers, from folks who shot earlier last week. Just sayin ……