Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!! (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28962)

Mike Koneski 07-07-2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Romig (Post 306505)
A few PGCA Members should step up and offer to set up a couple-three tables to represent the Parker Gun Collectors Association... please. ;-)

They may even get their photo in the winter issue of Parker Pages!!

Mike Koneski 07-10-2020 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Romig (Post 306505)
A few PGCA Members should step up and offer to set up a couple-three tables to represent the Parker Gun Collectors Association... please. ;-)

Dean, looks like someone stepped up and will be setting up a display. :) He could use help if anyone else is interested.

Dean Romig 07-10-2020 11:56 AM

Do we know where the four PGCA tablecloths and the overhead banner are that were used at our tables at Hausmann’s last year, are now?

Randy G Roberts 07-10-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Romig (Post 306693)
Do we know where the four PGCA tablecloths and the overhead banner are that were used at our tables at Hausmann’s last year, are now?

I have 2 of the tablecloths. As of right now I am leaning towards delivering them personally, however if I am unable to do so I will get them there via courier. As far as the banner goes I am not certain but I believe that is being looked into.

Chuck Bishop 07-10-2020 01:16 PM

There will be 3 table cloths plus a banner at Mike's. Mike will keep them for use at the Vintage Cup.

Dean Romig 07-10-2020 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck Bishop (Post 306702)
There will be 3 table cloths plus a banner at Mike's. Mike will keep them for use at the Vintage Cup.

Perfect! Thanks Chuck.

Randy, I believe the ones that Chuck alluded to are the ones that were used at Hausmann's last year. (Do we know if they have been cleaned?)
Someone may correct me but I believe we should only need the three... unless we'll have more than three tables.

Randy G Roberts 07-10-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Romig (Post 306704)
Perfect! Thanks Chuck.

Randy, I believe the ones that Chuck alluded to are the ones that were used at Hausmann's last year. (Do we know if they have been cleaned?)
Someone may correct me but I believe we should only need the three... unless we'll have more than three tables.

We got it figured out now Dean, thanks !

Mike Koneski 07-10-2020 03:49 PM

If you call the Hampton Inn in Tunkhannock for lodging, be sure to ask for the corporate rate for Rock Mountain. That will be a substantial price difference from their standard rate.

Mike Koneski 07-10-2020 03:55 PM

"An update from Spin Wheel Fashions: The selection of hats, shirts and sweatshirts will be somewhat limited due to the cancellation of many of our events this year. There will be a variety of LC Smith and Parker shirts and hats and some Fox and Lefever hats. Cathy has accepted my offer to bring her inventory to Rock Mountain so I will be on a cash only basis. I plan to be there late Thursday morning thru Saturday afternoon. You will be able to place orders that can be picked up at Cathy's house, the turkey shoot at Warrington in November or mailed to your home with a $10.00 fee for postage and handling. Thanks, Tom Garver"

Brian Dudley 07-11-2020 06:26 PM

Just saw the post about RST.
Do you know that someone will be there for sure to deliver on pre-orders?