Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Minneapolis this weekend! Pheasant Fest (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29364)

Matthew Hanson 02-13-2020 08:22 AM

Minneapolis this weekend! Pheasant Fest

Hey PGCA Members!!

Get up and get out this weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday February 14-16 to Pheasant fest!! The PGCA both will be up all weekend so sake off the cold and come on down, over, up, across, or what ever direction and visit the booth. There will be plenty of super cool Parker guns to look at and talk Parker Guns with Dean Hanson and others.Increase your knowledge base!! Come out and see his very rare lifter 20 ga. unrestored and quite the gun to see and hold. That is just the tip of the iceberg!!

The raffle gun will also be there! You can buy a ticket to win the coolest raffle gun we have had in years! A super nice 20 ga. Ed and I will shake you down and all of your friends to support our great organization!!

So what do you say?? Anyone who shows up on Friday and mentions that they read this post, I'm buying drinks at the bar after we shut down on Friday afternoon.

Matthew Hanson. :bigbye::rotf:

Mills Morrison 02-13-2020 08:41 AM

Harry and I are waiting to get on the plane as we speak

Randy G Roberts 02-13-2020 08:58 AM

Have fun fellas but count me out. Recently back from 2 weeks in Argentina and going to be gone at the end of the month again. Work calls. Tell Ed I am selling raffle tickets at home to support the cause :bigbye:

Matthew Hanson 02-13-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy G Roberts (Post 293347)
Have fun fellas but count me out. Recently back from 2 weeks in Argentina and going to be gone at the end of the month again. Work calls. Tell Ed I am selling raffle tickets at home to support the cause :bigbye:

Thanks Randy, We will keep the booth jumping! Dean and I are really looking forward to the weekend. Last year we learned a lot. Going to be selling the Parker lifestyle!

Matthew Hanson 02-13-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mills Morrison (Post 293344)
Harry and I are waiting to get on the plane as we speak

Thanks Mills, I know Dean is very excited to see you and talk to you about Parkers. We are going to have a lot of fun this weekend. We'll even put Harry to work! Everyone helps out. See you tomorrow

Eric Eis 02-13-2020 10:36 AM

Wish I could get up there but just not going to happen. Thanks again to all that are helping man the Parker booth.

Richard Dow 02-13-2020 02:09 PM

I’m sitting at LAX right now.

Mills Morrison 02-13-2020 03:07 PM

Weather has flights all messed up. On standby for next flight now:cuss:

Randy G Roberts 02-13-2020 09:55 PM

Did you fellas finally get there?

Harold Lee Pickens 02-13-2020 10:11 PM

Pheasant Fest is on my bucket list, hopefully in the next couple of years. It is not on my wife's list, so I'll send her south after I get back--someone needs to take care of the dogs.