Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A Southern Side Trip (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12579)

Mills Morrison 02-01-2014 08:16 AM

I remember he has a 40 inch DH 10 gauge pictured in TPS. I am looking forward to the banquet

Mark Ouellette 02-01-2014 12:38 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Rich,

Sign me up for a large t-shirt! I sure hope they feed us that North Carolina bar-b-que again!!!

I love shooting at Drakes Landing :bowdown:

Rich Anderson 02-01-2014 06:39 PM

I gotch you covered mark. Drakes is the ONLY reason I'll travel 13+ hrs to NC to shoot.

Daryl Corona 02-01-2014 08:38 PM

XL for me Rich. I agree Mark, it's a great place to shoot but it goes far beyond pulling the trigger. It's the most fun I have shooting, along with Hausmanns, and it's all due the the great comraderie and friendships we have established over the years. Let the games begin!:)

Harold Lee Pickens 02-01-2014 10:15 PM

Now remember Rich, I will turn 60 at the shoot. Don't go to any trouble, but any O frame 16 ga hammer gun would be appreciated.

Rich Anderson 02-02-2014 08:33 AM

Harold am I to assume you will be attending the festivities in April? I just happen to have a grade 2 16ga 0 frame with 30 inch bbls fresh from the expert craftmanship of Dale Edmonds for your 60th birthday........to shoot if you so desire:rotf:

Eric Eis 02-02-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryl Corona (Post 129177)
XL for me Rich. I agree Mark, it's a great place to shoot but it goes far beyond pulling the trigger. It's the most fun I have shooting, along with Hausmanns, and it's all due the the great comraderie and friendships we have established over the years. Let the games begin!:)

Daryl you could not have said it better. The only thing I hope for this year, is that we get more people to come out and enjoy the courses at Drakes. I know last year some were asked not to go to Drakes to support Deep River but I think we showed that we can support the LC/Parker shoot and enjoy all the vendors and still have and still have a wonderful shoot at another club that appreciates our business .

ps. a large for me

FRANK HALSEY 02-03-2014 01:41 PM

Ok. Where is Drake's?? Do they have a web site? Thanks, Frank

Rich Anderson 02-03-2014 02:42 PM

Frank it's in Fuquay-Varina NC which is about 30min from Deep River. The web site is www.hunt@drakelanding.net You can also Google Drake Landing if this isn't the correct address. This is one of the best sporting clays courses I have ever shot. This year there are two 100 target courses with multiple shooting stations for each target presentation and a nicer bunch of people you ever meet. Please come join us for a round or two and see for yourself.

FRANK HALSEY 02-03-2014 02:53 PM

Ok, looks like I have to go and shoot there at least one day. It looks too nice to let it pass. My size is a little bigger than you guys. XXL is what I need. Thanks, Frank