Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Man's Best Friend (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Another one gone. (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24080)

Robert Rambler 04-24-2018 08:31 AM

Another one gone.

5 Attachment(s)
Sandy and I would like to inform all those who knew or met our sweet Remy, that she passed last night at 9:45,after 13 years of being our princess.

A year and two months ago she bloated and was saved with surgery. But ever since she has been on a gradual decline. Lots of anxiety, failing eyesight, confusion. It was sad to watch her slid down hill and not be able to help her.

Last night she gave us a chance to help, when she began to bloat again.
We were able to free her from her torment and help her across the Rainbow bridge.

Riley has been searching the house all morning looking for her. :crying:

Run free sweet girl, we will miss but never forget you. :crying:

Daryl Corona 04-24-2018 08:37 AM

I'm truly sad to hear of Remy's passing Bob. It's not easy for us but I can imagine Riley feels the same.

Dean Romig 04-24-2018 08:54 AM

Bob and Sandy, Kathy and I are truly sorry to learn of Remy's passing. These are sad days for you but Riley will keep you occupied through this period.

Larry Frey 04-24-2018 08:58 AM

Bob,
Most of us here are dog lovers and know exactly how you and Sandy feel right now. We are very sorry for your loss.

Harold Lee Pickens 04-24-2018 09:39 AM

Beautiful dogs, I remember meeting them and you, at the Eastern SXS shoot in West Virginia several years ago.

Dave Suponski 04-24-2018 09:47 AM

Robert, So very sorry to hear of your loss.

Bill Murphy 04-24-2018 10:51 AM

Robert and Sandy, Linda and I are so sorry to hear this bad news. We recently lost Eva, our Wirehair, at twelve years two months, so we feel your pain. Your dog family and ours were respected members of the side by side community and were welcomed at every event they attended. Linda accompanied Eva for many years at the Northeast and the Southern. We are now considering another canine companion, and the poodle family is on our radar, because of Linda's allergies. I am investigating Pudelpointers and standard Poodles. Bill and Linda Murphy

Dave Suponski 04-24-2018 12:02 PM

Robert, So very sorry to hear of your loss.

Chuck Bishop 04-24-2018 12:14 PM

Bob and Sandy, sorry to hear that bad news. I know how you both loved Remy.
Chuck

Marty Kohler 04-24-2018 02:58 PM

It is so very hard to explain the special bond between dog and owner. Most of this community has experienced this with much heartache. In the end they are a wonderful gift. I hope you are comforted to some degree by your wonderful memories of her. My sincerest sympathy to you and your wife.