Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PGCA Name Badges (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24149)

Dean Romig 05-09-2018 09:16 AM

Sending an image by email in a minute George. I hope it is what you need.

Dean

George M. Purtill 05-09-2018 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for your responses. It appears there are quite a few people who would like badges. I will move forward.
When I get a proof that I am satisfied with, I will send out an announcement on this thread and take EMAIL ORDERS. Not PMs or postings to this thread. The reason for that is that I will need to cut and paste the names and towns to create a master list for the vendor.
I am still not satisfied with the image resolution but here is latest proof showing where I want the text. (If someone can cut and crop this image so it appears as a 2x3 name badge in the thread and not as an attachment, I would be grateful.)

Buddy Marson 05-09-2018 04:24 PM

George, that looks mighty fine! Thanks for taking on this project.
All the best,
Buddy

Kevin McCormack 05-09-2018 04:52 PM

Looks great George! The image can be reduced by resizing and cut & paste on a sheet of Avery Business Card forms. (That's How I did it originally).

Dean Romig 05-09-2018 07:46 PM

Nice job George!

George M. Purtill 05-14-2018 04:46 PM

Final Steps

1 Attachment(s)
I have approved the proof. I have asked the vendor about fasteners. They will allow me to chose from 4 fasteners but each type of fastener has to be in its own ordering group (more volunteer work for which someone will no doubt complain) but I will get the discount on the total order. So I am told.
The fasteners are as follows:
Clutchback-that is two push through pins- $1 upcharge
Clip- like an alligator - $.50 upcharge
Magnet- $1.50 upcharge
Pin- like a safety pin- zero upcharge.

I will be requesting the following be EMAILED to me for EACH badge you want:
First Name
Middle Initial if you want
Last Name
Town or City
State or Province
Fastener choice

I will only take these orders by EMAIL because I am going to cut and paste the text into an Excel spreadsheet to upload.
My EMAIL is : george.m.purtill@snet.net
When I get the full number of orders I will have a pretty exact price. The more the merrier. I will wait a reasonable amount of time for everyone to EMAIL me.
In the subject line of the EMAIL please write PGCA Name Badge Order
For those who can't remember- this is the proof:

Dean Romig 05-14-2018 07:01 PM

Nice work George!!

Anything but the magnet style. I don't think they could be trusted to stay on in a day of shooting and other activities.

Did I say I like the name badges?... I Do!

Wes Stueber 05-14-2018 07:56 PM

Great job, George! You can put me down for a pair of them, please? I must agree with Dean, those magnetic ones don't work well, at all....believe me!

Wes

George M. Purtill 05-14-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes Stueber (Post 243858)
Great job, George! You can put me down for a pair of them, please? I must agree with Dean, those magnetic ones don't work well, at all....believe me!

Wes

Send an email Wes and we’ll get you taken care of.

Gary Laudermilch 05-14-2018 08:12 PM

Yes