Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fox-Lefever Challenge Rules for Hausmann's (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19007)

Dean Romig 05-26-2016 04:04 PM

Visit their website for actual coordinates.

Frank Srebro 05-26-2016 06:08 PM

REMINDER that the Fox Collector's Bo-Whoop Long Range event may be shot with any side by side for the High Gun places and cash purses. And the highest score with an A H Fox designed shotgun will be recognized as the B-W Trophy winner. Mike of the Mountain is the Fox Association Shooting Coordinator and he has complete rules posted on another thread here. Mike sets the targets and I have to say it's good for the cash purse shooters that he can't shoot himself; he's pretty durn good at long range with his Bo-Whoop clone made with a Crescent frame, sleeved to 34", 3-incher, overbored and with cones and chokes massaged by Burt Becker's great grandson. :rotf:

Gents, don't forget to bring your vintage Single Barrel Trap gun for the Fox Collector's W.C. Letterman SBT event. Cash purses also. Again, the rules are posted here on another thread.

DIRECTIONS for those staying at one of the hotels in Tunkhannock or Montrose (PA) or for those coming for the day from the west or south: drive to LAWTON using your Nav, GPS or a plain old time map. Flynn’s Stone Castle is at the intersection in Lawton and is a good local place to buy gas or goodies. Pick up Route 267 N directly across from Flynn’s.

Drive 1.9 miles from Lawton on Route 267 N, watch for left turn onto Irish Hill Road SR4015

Proceed 0.7 miles on Irish Hill Road and bear right at the “Y”

Continue 3.2 miles, watch for beaver pond on the left, turn right onto Flynn Road (dirt road - Hidden Hollow sign on that corner).

1.3 miles to the end of Flynn Road, park in the field to the right

Rich Anderson 05-27-2016 03:05 PM

I'm confident "The Growler" will hold it's own and there will be a BHE live bird gun you know for back up and a surprise just because. I have Tool Man in mind for that one:whistle:

Mike Koneski 05-27-2016 05:20 PM

John, Ernie has directions on his website. www.hhhsc.net

Mike Koneski 05-27-2016 05:23 PM

BTW, gents, there is a 12G 34" BBLS SN-1432xx LIVE PIGEON GUN- NO FACTORY SAFETY, BUILD CONFORMS TO RESEARCH LETTER
PGCA RESEARCH LETTER INCLUDED for sale at RMSC.

Daryl Corona 05-27-2016 05:26 PM

Please don't tell me it has a straight grip. I am very, very weak.

Mike Koneski 05-27-2016 05:55 PM

Yes it does. If I was in buy mode it would be in my safe!! This gun is YOU!!!!

Daryl Corona 05-27-2016 06:21 PM

Tell me more. (In a PM if you wish).

Steve Cambria 05-27-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Anderson (Post 196058)
I'm confident "The Growler" will hold it's own and there will be a BHE live bird gun you know for back up and a surprise just because. I have Tool Man in mind for that one:whistle:

:corn::corn::corn::corn:

Rich Anderson 05-27-2016 08:50 PM

All that pop corn will make you fat:rotf: