Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Parker Discussions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Parker Pages (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27695)

Randy G Roberts 07-05-2019 09:35 PM

Parker Pages

Mine arrived today. As usual it appears to contain some good reading which I hope to get to tomorrow during those pesky storms that will not go away. Thanks to Dean for his efforts and all the folks that contributed.

charlie cleveland 07-06-2019 12:40 PM

i have done read mine cover to cover...keep up the great work dean and others.....charlie

Craig Larter 07-06-2019 01:23 PM

Enjoyed it very much thanks to Dean and all the authors. Craig

Bill Jacobs 07-06-2019 10:47 PM

Have thoroughly enjoyed the latest (and my first!) issue. I like it so well that I think I'll order a copy of the archive. Thanks to all who made this happen!

Bill Jacobs

Dean Romig 07-07-2019 05:52 AM

Bill, you’ll have countless hours of education and entertainment. Great choice!

Mike Koneski 07-07-2019 10:01 AM

Mine arrived a few days ago. Good articles as always!! I agree with Bill, time to pony up and purchase the archive.

Dave Noreen 07-07-2019 12:53 PM

If I bought the archive, what would I do with the 30-inches of shelf space all the hard copies take up?

CraigThompson 07-07-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Noreen (Post 277045)
If I bought the archive, what would I do with the 30-inches of shelf space all the hard copies take up?

Well I’m not big on digital magazines so to speak , however I got a flash drive of the archives from Mr. McKinny . My reasoning it’s much easier to carry that little bitty flash drive when I travel via air then it is to bring a stack of magazines and of course when I fly I ALWAYS have a laptop along so the flash drives a no brainer. :bigbye:

Dean Romig 07-07-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraigThompson (Post 277046)
Well I’m not big on digital magazines so to speak , however I got a flash drive of the archives from Mr. McKinny . My reasoning it’s much easier to carry that little bitty flash drive when I travel via air then it is to bring a stack of magazines and of course when I fly I ALWAYS have a laptop along so the flash drives a no brainer. :bigbye:

That's a new twist I hadn't thought of. Good thinkin' Craig!

However, to avoid the possibility of losing the flash drive you could download the entire thing onto your hard drive and never be without it.

Dean Romig 07-07-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Noreen (Post 277045)

The hard copies are the best by far but the PP Digital Archive has a much faster retrieval system... like instantaneous.