Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Parker Discussions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2019 PGF Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony & Banquet (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26258)

Dean Romig 01-17-2019 04:10 PM

2019 PGF Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony & Banquet

3 Attachment(s)
Sixth Annual Parker Gun Foundation
Induction Ceremony
& Hall of Fame Banquet

The Parker Gun Foundation will host the Sixth Annual Parker Gun Foundation’s Hall of Fame Banquet and Induction ceremony at 7 pm on Friday, April 26, 2019, to honor its annual Inductees.

This year’s inductees are John Davis and Jimmy Hall, two of the finest gentlemen in this organization and who are familiar to all of us.

The event, as usual, is in conjunction with the Southern SXS Championships in Sanford, NC and it is a very popular social and dinner event.

Carolina Trace Country Club in Sanford, at 2100 Country Club Drive, will be our venue. The food will be excellent, the hospitality warm and for our shooters and collector/buyers, the location is very close to the Southern SXS and our PGCA hotel.
The new venue is fabulous, the guests are the top of our collecting and shooting fraternity and our distinguished inductees are richly deserving of this honor.
As is our custom, we encourage our honorees to bring some of their favorite items from their collections to display for us and we know these fellows have some special treasures! It will be a night to remember - we promise you.
Tickets are only $100, and are available on a first come first serve basis, and are only available by sending a check to me at –

George M. Purtill
Hall of Fame Dinner
2146 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033

WARNING: SPACE IS CURRENTLY LIMITED TO 100 PEOPLE. TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR AND WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY. - IF YOU NEED ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS - EMAIL ME AT george.m.purtill@snet.net

Mills Morrison 01-17-2019 04:28 PM

Congratulations Jimmy and John! Well deserved.

I already sent my check in for tickets a week or so ago.

Dean Romig 01-17-2019 05:52 PM

Banquet hall picture just added.

Randy G Roberts 01-17-2019 07:45 PM

Congratulations gentlemen. An honor indeed.

CraigThompson 01-17-2019 11:14 PM

Congratulations gentlemen!

Bill Mullins 01-17-2019 11:19 PM

This will be a great venue close to all the Southern SxS activities and Sanford motels/hotels. All those attending will see two very worthy Inductees in John Davis and Jimmy Hall as well as some very interesting Parkers and supporting memobilia. 😊

Brian Dudley 01-18-2019 10:25 AM

The venue looks great! Thanks to all involved for organizing it.

Jay Baskette 01-19-2019 09:11 PM

This is the only venue I've been where they sent someone out to take my dinner and drink order while I was coming up the 18th fairway....

George M. Purtill 01-25-2019 01:47 PM

This is going to be a wicked good event at a wicked good venue for two wicked good inductees.

WICKEDDDDDDDDDD GOOD FUN

HOWEVER It will be difficult for us Northerners to understand any speeches by Jimmy or John SO..... I have hired two interpreters who will stand by to translate for them.

Mills Morrison 01-25-2019 02:46 PM

No problem. Just speed up the tape when you play it back

Get My Cousin Vinny as the interpreter