Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   PGCA Member Questions & Announcements (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Passing of Charlie Cleveland (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40843)

charlie cleveland 01-04-2024 11:21 AM

Passing of Charlie Cleveland

Our daddy , Charlie Cleveland passed away peacefully yesterday January 3,2023. He so enjoyed being a part of this group. We have heard many stories that many of you have shared with our dad. We thank you all for befriending our dad. We ask for your prayers.

Thank you
The Charlie Cleveland Family

John Dallas 01-04-2024 11:34 AM

He surely will be missed. An important contributor to this group. RIP Charlie

Stan Hoover 01-04-2024 11:51 AM

Thanks for sharing of his passing with his friends, We will miss Charlie!

May the Lord be with you as a family as you move through this difficult time.

We enjoyed Charlie's posts, he was a big fan of 8 & 10 gauges, I wished we could have had him attend one of our 8 gauge events, he would have loved seeing the Big Guns.

Please accept my condolences,
Stan Hoover

todd allen 01-04-2024 11:56 AM

Wow, this is an absolute punch in the gut!
Though we never met, I have always loved his earthy country boy posts about the simple pleasures of making black powder, hunting "squirrls", working on tractors, and all things country.
I pray for God's peace and comfort to Charlie's family. He will be sorely missed!

Randy G Roberts 01-04-2024 12:01 PM

Charlie brought a special and unique personality to the forum that was admired by all. He will be missed. My condolences to the family.

Daniel Carter 01-04-2024 12:26 PM

AT the moment i am too upset to say anything. He and i were of the same age and army experience and though i never met him i felt a kinship with him.So sorry to hear this.God be with you.

Dean Romig 01-04-2024 12:44 PM

I loved to read Charlie's posts and his wonderful stories of Parkers and his shooting the best targets for his purposes - Dr. Pepper cans. And of his trucks and tractors and his '37 Chevy. What a wonderful man he was! I will miss his colorful country-man speech and his writing. What a terrible loss to his family and friends and to all of his friends here in the PGCA.

I sincerely hope his dear wife Bessie and the whold family can find peace.

- RIP Good Friend

David Noble 01-04-2024 12:48 PM

Charlie was an iconic personality. He will be sorely missed here. May God rest his soul and bring some comfort from the grief to his family.

Larry Stauch 01-04-2024 01:16 PM

Shocking; some things you're never ready to hear. A warm and special tear for a kind man who found something nice to say about any situation.
Prayers granted.

Bill Murphy 01-04-2024 01:45 PM

I can't describe all Charlie has done for the posters on this site. What a great guy, great farmer, great mechanic, great hunter. We all want to hear more about Charlie's life and times.