Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who's going to the VGC next week? (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34230)

Mike Koneski 09-09-2021 09:39 AM

Who's going to the VGC next week?

Trying to get a handle on how many of our Parker shooters will be at Hausmann's next week for the VGC? Don't forget to check-in your scorecards at the Fox table before you shoot so you can qualify for the Fox-Parker Challenge. Let's keep the winning streak going guys and gals!!

Austin J Hawthorne Jr. 09-09-2021 11:47 AM

I will be going on Thursday and Friday for sure. Saturday is still up in the air, but the prospects are looking better.

Andrew Sacco 09-09-2021 08:24 PM

I will be shopping but not shooting due to a conflict Mike but will stop by the Parker table.

Daryl Corona 09-09-2021 08:34 PM

I'll be going all 3 days.

Like Mike said, don't forget to check in your score cards and get your raffle ticket for team selection.

Also, please note that the Fox/Parker challenge will be held on FRIDAY this year at 3:30pm NEPA time. If you sign up and get a ticket please be at the Fox table on or about 2pm or within earshot because we can't be chasing shooters around the property. Please write your name on the ticket.

Good luck to all shooters and have a safe trip.

Pete Lester 09-10-2021 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daryl Corona (Post 343284)
I'll be going all 3 days.

Which 3, it's a four day shoot.

Harold Lee Pickens 09-10-2021 07:13 AM

I'm hoping to there between noon to 1 on Thurs. if things work out. Dont know if I will be camping out or bringing the Gator.

Frank Srebro 09-10-2021 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Lester (Post 343310)
Which 3, it's a four day shoot.

The first day Wednesday 15th is a Pump Gun Challenge/Special Charity Event with several individual subsets, and otherwise it's open shooting for fun with over/unders and semis. All proceeds from Wednesday's shooting are earmarked for the Anthony J Rinaldi Jr. Children with Cancer, a deserving cause.

I assume at least some of the tent vendors will be setting up on Wednesday but don't know that for a fact.

Pete Lester 09-10-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harold Lee Pickens (Post 343313)
I'm hoping to there between noon to 1 on Thurs. if things work out. Dont know if I will be camping out or bringing the Gator.

Planning to arrive about the same day and time, hope to see you there. If you don't camp out where will you stay? Hopefully it won't be muddy and the Pickens Towing Service won't be needed :rotf:

keavin nelson 09-10-2021 08:19 AM

Likely just for Friday.

Brian Dudley 09-11-2021 08:02 AM

I will not be able to attend.