Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions about Other Fine Doubles (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Any of us own CSMC Fox guns or want too? (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16081)

Chuck Heald 10-06-2015 05:26 AM

Pretty guns. Do any of those 410 guns see high volume shooting?

Kenny Graft 10-11-2015 01:08 PM

O.K. Lou called last Friday...and my gun is finished and will ship on this Monday the 12th. It will get her in the nick of time to take on my first Wisconsin grouse hunt with Ruby...(-: It should arrive this Wednesday fed-X and I can shoot it Thursday morning at my club on our world class clays course. Yip-eee Lou and CSMC really out-did themselves....only 8 months start to finish!!!!! SXS ohio

Dean Romig 10-11-2015 01:12 PM

Pictures.......!

Bob Jurewicz 10-15-2015 05:20 PM

OK Kenny. You have had enough time with your new gun! Now, a report and some pics!!!!!
Bob Jurewicz

Kenny Graft 10-15-2015 07:37 PM

Sad to say it been delayed in rust blue dept. and will not make it in time for my Wisconsin hunt but will be here after I get back. Lou was working on rust blue the barrels and just could not get it done in time. Carrol the office lady jumped the gun on the delivery date truth be known. At any rate its being finished and will be here soon. Then it will go to potter county P.A. for a grouse hunt.....SXS ohio

Kenny Graft 11-07-2015 09:32 AM

The XE-spl. is here!....(-: I started a new thread with the pictures. It is everything I hoped for plus...Lou sure did pick a nice stick of American walnut for this project. No up-charge for the wood. I could not have gotten a better stick of wood for this gun and the money I saved by not getting Turkish wood up-grade paid for the skeleton but plate option of 900.00 Lou really did me right on the wood! Richard Roy spent some extra time on my gun as well to do what I asked and CSMC did not charge any extra for that work either. The gun was truly made for me and I am very satisfied and happy with its outcome! I give CSMC, Lou and all the men who made it happen a big AAAAAA+++++ ten stars My new gun gets to go bird hunting today after work...with me and Ruby... thanks all SXS Ohio

Mike Koneski 11-07-2015 11:37 AM

I guess that answers the question being bandied about whether CSMC will still make Fox guns on demand!! Good to know! :clap: That's especially nice that they did the grip per your Parker gun specs.

Kenny Graft 11-07-2015 01:40 PM

I am happy I went in person to order my gun. I would not have picked up on the grip radius unless I had finished guns to see. The Fox seemed different when shouldering them. Then I could see the difference and did not like it compared to the Parker guns. That's when I told the stock maker and he said he could radius it like my Parker repro with no trouble...(-: Made to order!

Mike Koneski 11-07-2015 02:07 PM

Now THAT'S service!!