Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums

Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums (https://parkerguns.org/forums/index.php)
-   Non-PGCA Shooting Events, Shows, and Conventions (https://parkerguns.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Northeast Side by Side Classic - June 4, 5, and 6 (https://parkerguns.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15415)

Frank Cronin 06-09-2015 09:23 AM

4 Attachment(s)
The NH boys and I had a great time. What more can you ask for? Great weather, great people, lots of shooting, and seeing and talking to good friends. We got to PA early on Wednesday and shot "The Rock" and were very impressed. The presentation of the targets and the club house is beautiful with a Mountain Lion staring at you when you enter through the door. I'm sure the shoot in September is going to be a huge hit.

We stayed at Betty's farm house which is about 4 miles from HHH. Scott has been going to PA to hunt deer since '92 and Betty and Scott have been friends ever since. She treats us all like her own kids. Home cooked meals, nice scenery, very peaceful, and lots of laughter.

Here are a few pics....

A view from the front porch with Scott and Bill.

Frank Cronin 06-09-2015 09:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bill and Betty having a good laugh.

Frank Cronin 06-09-2015 09:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
No one is ever hungry at Betty's....

Frank Cronin 06-09-2015 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Harold, Billy, and Scotty

Frank Cronin 06-09-2015 09:29 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Some shots from the shoot

Eric Eis 06-09-2015 09:40 AM

Frank, glad someone remembered to take pictures.....:rotf:

Rich Anderson 06-09-2015 09:47 AM

It was a great time as always, with good friends and lots of shooting. The highlight for me was the unexpected opportunity to shoot some double rifles. There was a 360 hammer gun and a Holland & Holland 500 BPE (black powder express) very,very cool :) I NEED to get one of those.

As usual HHH provided me with another fine firearm that was in desperate need of adoption to a better home:rolleyes:

George M. Purtill 06-09-2015 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Cronin (Post 169734)
The NH boys and I had a great time.

You know Frank... until recently, I thought you WERE one of the NH boys. I still get confused.

Pete Lester 06-09-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George M. Purtill (Post 169748)
You know Frank... until recently, I thought you WERE one of the NH boys. I still get confused.

We gave him an honorary membership and a Green card so he can come and go from NH for his shooting lessons with us. :rotf: To be honest he's a really bad influence, encouraging us to buy Lefever's, Fox's and Ithaca's. :)

Steve Cambria 06-09-2015 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George M. Purtill (Post 169748)

Who?? "Wicked Pissah???" No frappin' way.....I'm taking a wild guess he's a wee bit south of the NH border???? :whistle: