PDA

View Full Version : E MAIL.

david ross
03-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Did i see a post that admin requires our e mail addresses
for there records:vconfused:. If so please confirm.
All the best Dave .:bigbye:

John Dunkle
03-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Hi David!

The "admin" already has your e-mail address by virtue of you registering to the site?? ;)

HOWEVER - Ms. Mary Bowes, who is the PGCA "Ace Up The Sleeve" for Memberships, may not have your preferred e-mail address regarding Membership (renewal notices, etc.)... As you may have surmised, some folks have several e-mail addresses, and the one registered to the Forum may not be your preferred address for Membership contact.

As always - whatever e-mail address you provide - to me as the Admin - or to Mary (PGCA Membership) - we will continue to hold your privacy in the highest regard.

You can contact Mary with your preferred e-mail at: pgcamembership(at)gmail.com

My thanks and best to you!

John D.

Chuck Bishop
03-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Let me say that I have access to the e-mail addresses that Mary has. Sometimes it's the last resort when trying to contact you about your research request due to a problem with the information you supplied before I return your check by mail.

Many members don't have access to a computer and printer so they can't print out the research request form. I get many handwritten requests in the mail without an e-mail address or telephone number. It makes life easier if your request has your e-mail (in good handwriting) and phone number on it.

Chuck Bishop
Research Chairman