PDA

View Full Version : Kansas bird hunting...

Kenny Graft
12-06-2009, 08:52 PM
We had a great hunt, six days of wild bird hunting. We had good flushes every day except wensday when the cold front and wind moved in. Flushed one 15 plus covey of quail and two smaller covies....I never had a good shot at them and my buds missed. )-: My shotgun was a parker repro with Galazan 16 ga. barrels choked ic/heavy full .009/.034 this gun realy reaches out there! several birds at 45-50 yards. 12 birds baged and only two lost. Plans are made for next year....(-: see the pics if they load O.K. thanks all Kenny Graft....SXS ohio

Dean Romig
12-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey Kenny - wotinhells that leg bone from, a roostersaurus??

Kenny Graft
12-07-2009, 06:12 AM
It was one of the many artifacts we found...It could be a billion years old from one of them flying lisards?

Trigg Davis
12-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Nice photos; it appears yo had a wonderful time. are those your shorthairs?
Trigg

Kenny Graft
12-07-2009, 06:17 PM
No...they belong to the guy with the shock collar controller that lost its antena. Kevin Arnott of W.V. There will be puppys out of the spoted female soon? not bread as yet,still waiting. She is a great dog and the male has a long paper record and the pups should be great hunters! Kevin plans to have a kennel come from these dogs. He is putting lots of work into it. Anyone who wants a puppy in the future should contact him. at kevarnott@gmail.com thanks all Kenny Graft SXS ohio....(-: