PDA

View Full Version : New...Asking Advice on How to Sell

Paul Dean
01-03-2013, 09:36 AM
I have my great-grandfather's Parker Brother's .20 gauge, 28" double barrel, Serial Number 103035. I am interesting in selling the gun. I have attached pictures. If anyone can enlighten me on how to accomplish this, I would be most appreciative.

Paul E. Dean
Major, IN
USA, Retired

charlie cleveland
01-03-2013, 10:37 AM
dear sir you need to join the PGA and then you can be able to post your gun in the for sale section...you have a very interesting gun but you can not put it up for sale here without joining the PGA....AND BELIEVE ME THE BENIFITS ARE TREMENDOUS... hope you join.... charlie

Thomas Garver
01-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Paul, I would be interested in purchasing your gun but I don't want to violate protocol for site. You identify yourself as anew member but Charlie seems to have taken exception to this. Can this issue be cleared up so that I can pursue this purchase if the gun is still available?

Eric Eis
01-21-2013, 07:34 PM
Paul, I would be interested in purchasing your gun but I don't want to violate protocol for site. You identify yourself as anew member but Charlie seems to have taken exception to this. Can this issue be cleared up so that I can pursue this purchase if the gun is still available?

No comment.......:cuss: :banghead:

Jeff Kuss
01-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Paul,
It shows that you are a PGCA member.

You may sell your gun on the member sale forum.
Jeff

Mark Ouellette
01-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Gentlemen,

Paul Dean posted his question on January 3rd. This is the gun which I bought sight unseen wihtout any "3-day inspection" 2 weeks ago. If anyone is wondering the gun was worth just about what I paid for it and not much more.

Mark

Eric Eis
01-22-2013, 09:21 AM
Sorry Mark I thought this was a different gun and the man was not a member. Sorry for the post. Eric

Jeff Kuss
01-22-2013, 10:37 AM
ditto