PDA

View Full Version : Icy Friday

Gary Carmichael Sr
12-27-2012, 02:15 PM
We did not get a lot of snow but a good bit of ice, and all that goes with it "down limbs" Gary

Steve Huffman
12-27-2012, 05:06 PM
I thought I died and went to Heaven for a second ! Beautiful !!!

Dave Suponski
12-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Gary, That is just beautiful. As I said before I enjoy the starkness of winter. When you told me you lived in the mountain's I can see now you weren't kidding!

charlie cleveland
12-27-2012, 08:16 PM
man that ice is beautiful to look at...but when the timber starts breaking down and power lines fall and were out power for 2 weeks then the beauty fades... charlie

Dean Romig
12-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Beautiful country Gary. Not too many places on earth can rival that!

Watch out for the "view tax" that legislators are talking about.

Gary Carmichael Sr
12-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Dean, Unfortunately it is already here, The county I am in breaks the tax down, other words the hundred acres I own here are taxed at one rate and they portion one acre and the house at another price!

Gary Carmichael Sr
12-28-2012, 09:02 AM
Charlie, The power has been out for three days all around me but fortunately I am still on, but when it does go out I have a 20KW that runs everything, even have two water systems, spring, well, have to plan ahead here, keep both chain saws sharp for all the limbs and trees that succumb to the ice Gary

chris dawe
12-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Hmmm,look's like there could be some grouse near by...y'now Gary ,if you need some help around the place come Fall, I know of a mule of a Newfoundlander who could help out,he's a good guy honest...can do most anything

Just sayin:whistle: