PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Missouri

Bill Kipper
09-25-2012, 09:32 AM
I am Bill Kipper, from whats left of the Missouri Ozarks. Have always, since a kid been interested in the famous Parker Shotguns. Recently acquired several parts, and a couple complete guns, and hope to get those going again. Hope to learn from the folks here who know about Parkers. Thank You.

Dave Suponski
09-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome Bill,We are glad to have you...:) There is much to learn here and some fun to be had as well.

william faulk
09-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Hey Bill,
Ever hunt ducks down in Puxico at the Mingo refuge ? I shot many a Mallard in those flooded pinoaks when I lived there ..Bill

Bill Kipper
09-26-2012, 09:36 AM
No Bill, I havent been around Puxico. I am mostly a rabbit and squirrel hunter. Also a full time trapper in winter, and if I am hunting ducks/geese, its then. On real cold days checking traps on the river, there are ducks and geese, by the hundereds. They dont seem too scared of canoes, so you can get lots of good shots. I ve thought of guiding duck hunters in winter, cause there would be a lot of shooting to be done. Thanks, BK

Brian Dudley
10-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Bill,

Welcome. It would be nice if you shared some details about the Parkers you aquired. If you ever have any questions or help with any of them. Feel free to ask.

charlie cleveland
10-04-2012, 12:24 PM
bill you will enjoy the parkers and this bunch of guys..they know more about parkers than anybody if they cant answer your questions it cant be done..i too use to enjoy trapping have not set steel in awhile though...these parkers are as much fun as trapping especiallyon the forem...lots of fun hanging around with these fellows...these boys are pros and wait till you read some of the great stories of the hunts.... charlie