PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Ms.

David DuBois
11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Hello folks,
I just aquired my first Parker, a Trojan 12 ga. I am a total rookie when it comes to SxS guns. It appears to be in very good condition, however, I have now idea how to remove the forend. I see that most parkers have a lever, but this doesn't. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks, David

Dave Suponski
11-08-2009, 08:22 PM
David,While holding the barrels firmly wiggle your finger under the tip of the forend and apply firm pressure away from the barrels and the forend will pop off. A word of caution here...jerking the forend wood forcefully could damage or crack it. Firm pressure slow and steady...

Dean Romig
11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Dave, now is the perfect time to post a picture of the New Trojan Forend Removal Tool available at your local Volvo dealer.

David DuBois
11-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks Dave, that did it :) Seemed too easy. Now to get her cleaned.

Dave Suponski
11-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Dean,Shhh...I told ya ya gotta market that tool it's fantastic! Oh by the way nice Avatar...about time....:duck:

Dean Romig
11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Dave, you ought to use some sunblock when you're outside on these bright sunny days . . .

Oh, no wait - I know why you're so burned looking. . . you've been basking (a little too close) in the glory of those Damned Yankees :cuss:

Dave Suponski
11-08-2009, 09:41 PM
"Burned out" is more like it..:rotf: