PDA

View Full Version : stored messages

Paul Harm
08-22-2012, 09:38 AM
How do I remove them? I have 37 stored messages and for the life of me can't see how to remove them.

John Dallas
08-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Paul - If you are talking about Private Messages, click the box on the right edge of the messages you want to delete, then go to the bottom of the message list, and click on the "Selected Message" note, and choose "Delete". That ought to do it.

Paul Harm
08-22-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't have any messages in my inbox right now - all it shows is 37 stored messages in a bar. Thought it would be nice to delete them.

Dean Romig
08-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Do you mean "unread" messages?

Robin Lewis
08-22-2012, 02:16 PM
In your inbox, next to the number of messages there is a box, clicking on it selects ALL messages that you have in the inbox. Next, go to the bottom of the list and you will see "Selected Messages:" and then some action to take (mine defaults to "Move to Folder".) Click on the little down arrow thingy and a action box will pop up; select Delete and then click on the "GO" button next to it.

All messages should be gone.

To select only the ones you don't want and to keep others, don't click on the box next to the number of messages but rather click on the box next to the message you want to delete and then go to the bottom and select Delete from the pop up box.

Good luck......

Paul Harm
08-23-2012, 09:39 AM
They were all "sent items" - they're all deleted now. Thanks - Paul