PDA

View Full Version : Parker letter

Harold Lee Pickens
06-25-2012, 12:30 PM
Gentleman, I created a little problem for myself. Several months ago I printed off the Parker letter request form, but put it aside and didn't send it in until a few weeks ago . I think that it got sent to the wrong adress to Mark Conrad and not to the current research chairman, Chuck Bishop. Will that be forwarded on to him or should I start over again.
Thanks and my apologies
Harold Pickens

Mark Ouellette
06-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Harold,

This could be easily answered by you sending a Private Message (PM) to Mark Conrad.

Chances are that Mark has already forwarded it to Chuck but only Mark, or perhaps Chuck can answer your question.

Mark

Chuck Bishop
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Harold,

I have not received a request from you and have not had any mail forwarded from Mark's P.O. box for a long time. I talked to Mark and he is going to check his post office box tomorrow. If it's there, Mark will forward to me. If not, I'll let you know and you can send me a new request and a new check. If your original letter and check show up in the future, I'll send it back to you.

Chuck Bishop

Chuck Bishop
06-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Harold,

Mark Conrad checked his P.O. Box and found 6 letters that were not forwarded to me. Yours was one of them. They are on their way to me. So if someone has sent a request to Mark and haven't received their letter for a few weeks, yours could be one of them.

Harold Lee Pickens
06-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Thank you, Mark and Chuck for your response and help.
Harold