PDA

View Full Version : New Member Advice

Darryl Alexander
02-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Gentlemen, I am a new member. I have been reading and learnig from the forum for awhile now and am overwhelmed (almost) by the information provided here. My question is does anybody have information on the Youth Shooting Sports Alliance? Is this a legit group? The reason for my question is they have several Parkers listed on Gunbroker I may be interested in. I would be a lot more interested if this was truly a group helping youth shooting.
Thanks in advance for you comments.
Darryl Alexander

Bill Zachow
03-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Web master--how come the regular "discussion forum" no longer comes up? My computer display starts with "parkers for sale". I can no longer get to or see the real discussion forum.

Steve McCarty
10-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I sent in my renewal several days ago and my records show my account expires in November. Am I incorrect? Do you show my membership as having expired? I don't use PayPal, don't trust it. I sent a check.

Steve

Steve McCarty
10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
I have not been able to access the members only off topic threads. I have renewed my membership, why can't I get into the off topic thread?

Dean Romig
10-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Steve,

You should send a PM to Mary Bowes. She is our membership "go to" expert and will certainly straighten everything out regarding access amd membership issues.

Dean