PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Bill Mason
02-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Hello all. Name here is bill and I'm a new member in this association. I live in Hobe Sound, Fl and love to hunt (in Va) and fish in Fl. I only own one Parker at this time and it's a 16 ga VO

Dean Romig
02-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi Bill and welcome to the forum. You'll soon be searching for more Parkers and you'll soon discover one is never enough... nor are two or three.

LarryAngus
02-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Hey Bill,

I am also new and am in the process of refinishing the wood on a Trojan 16 guage. I grew up in Miami Florida in the N.W. section near the glades when it was a nice place to grow up. I like to tell folks that I grew up like Tom Sawyer and only wore shoes to school. I also whitetail hunt in Virginia each year with my cousins. I have lived in California for the past 39 years, but love to vist my family in Florida (and fish, shrimp, and gather stone crabs).

You should get a research letter on your 16 guage. I was shocked to learn that both of my barrells are full chokes. I knew the left barrell was full, but always thought the right was IC or modified. The letter told the details and had some other interesting facts.

Welcome.

Gary Carmichael Sr
02-17-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi Bill, welcome to the PGCA, I was just in Stuart saw the road to Hobe sound, I am in riverbend east of Fort Myers for the winter but live in the southwest mountain area of Virginia a wonderful state!