PDA

View Full Version : Southern SXS April 27-29

Josh Loewensteiner
01-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Please keep an eye on your upcoming Parker Pages for details on the Spring Southern SXS in Sanford, NC. Hotel arrangements and other critical info on the shoot and displays will be available in the Parker Pages.

Robin Lewis
01-08-2012, 01:56 PM
When you get something more on this I can put on the PGCA Events web page, let me know and I'll post it.

Bill Murphy
03-23-2012, 01:50 PM
As of today, March 23, revised 2012 L.C. Smith versus Parker Challenge rules are posted on the L.C. Smith site. Please review the Event 1 changes and changes in the availability of practice. Another change from some previous years is that the signup for the Challenge will be "at the dove field" rather than in the exhibition area. Squads for qualification will now be mixed, so we will be competing for positions with PGCA and LCSCA members. There will be only one sign up desk, so no one organization will be unfairly awarded preferred times just because they opened up their signup desk earlier. It sounds like our leaders really spent some time thinking this over.

Bill Murphy
03-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Carl has now posted the revised Challenge rules on this subforum as a sticky post, (always at the top). Thanks Carl.

Robin Lewis
03-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Also can be found on our Events page

Bill Murphy
03-24-2012, 03:00 PM
The events page information is still not revised. Those interested should refer to the sticky on this subforum.