PDA

View Full Version : Fs. Dumoulin & Co

David Long
12-22-2011, 02:57 PM
I have just purchased a Dumoulin shotgun 20 ga. 26" barrels& ejectors, straight stock, checkered butt. This shotgun has the prettiest wood I have ever owned. I do not know anything about this company. I would say this gun is probaby 20 years old or less. And, in 98% condition. I hope you guys can help.
Thanks,
David
Merry Christmas & God Bless

John Dallas
12-22-2011, 04:50 PM
You might try posting on the doublegun site. http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums. Lots of experts on European firearms over there.

Thomas L. Benson Sr.
12-31-2011, 11:09 PM
David: I was curious what you found out about your Dumoulin.I was thinking that they are good quality and expensive guns. Thanks Thomas

David Long
01-01-2012, 12:16 AM
I have not found out much they are all custom done and thought of very highly in Europe Thanks for asking

charlie cleveland
01-01-2012, 10:27 AM
the dumilans look fine to me..ive never got to hold one in hand but have looked at a lot of pictures of them...good find... charlie

John Farrell
01-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Many of the gun's parts are manufactured elsewhere and shipped to the Dumoulin factory which more or less qualifies them as guild guns. They go through the proof process just as any other gun. Many of them end up being engraved with the name of the company that sells the gun. I have looked at several of these guns and they appear to be well made except that many of them have a sling swivel capture stud on the underside of the barrels and a swivel stud embedded in the stock. I am curious what you paid, in general terms, for the gun. JF