PDA

View Full Version : Roy Jarnagin

Roy Jarnagin
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello all,
In doing a bit of work on my Parker VH 12 guage, I misplaced the trip spring & pin. After having looked everywhere I realize it was not to be found. If any of you know where I can purchase a replacement, it would certainly be appreciated.
Regards,
Roy

Jerry Harlow
12-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Roy,

I have been looking for the three parts for months with no luck. If you find a source, let everyone know. The one I am replacing has seen the jack of all trades' file for some unknown reason, so it may as well have been lost.

Jerry

Roy Jarnagin
12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Jerry ......thanks for the reply......maybe I should move everything the garage until I find it.......gotta be there somewhere........Roy

Chuck Bishop
12-10-2011, 07:41 PM
I've had spring loaded parts fly out of guns and of course you never see where they land. I even had a part fly out on the grass, I looked and looked on my hands and knees and even resorted to cutting the grass as low as possible without finding it. My wife, bless her soul, found a magnetic pickup tool at Home Depot that works great. It's got a magnetic head about 1" by 8" on a broom handle. I came home from work and the wife said "Is this what you lost?" That's why I married her, for her brain!

Roy Jarnagin
12-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Chuck......great idea......off to buy one........thanks, Roy