PDA

View Full Version : Greg Czaplewski

Gregory Czaplewski
11-10-2011, 12:21 PM
I just joined the Association and wanted to introduce myself. I have a small collection of side by sides, mixture of smith, webley and scott and a couple of italian guns, and recently purchased a Parker in the early 1800's vintage with damacus barrels. I had an opportunity recently to shoot pheasant over my english setter and found it to be the most gratifying shooting I did over the 9 day hunt.

I would really like to find a damascus hammer gun and repeat the experience. My gun appears original, and I would like to know what it could tell me of it's experiences, if only it could talk.

Looking forward to the forum and other activities with the association.

Dave Suponski
11-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Gregory, Welcome and thank you for joining the PGCA! Our site is just full of information about everything Parker. We are very glad to have you!....:)

Tom Carter
11-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi Greg,

Welcome aboard. You are on a journey that is very contagious. To help you with this disease, I have a 12 hammer I want to sell. If you are interested send me a PM.

Again, welcome.

Tom

Gary Carmichael Sr
11-11-2011, 06:47 PM
GREG, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT HAMMER GUN THEY ARE OUT THERE tHE HAMMER GUNS ARE THE BEST JUST COCK THE HAMMERS ON ONE AND YOU ARE CARRIED BACK TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Gregory Czaplewski
11-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and notification of your hammer gun. I would like to know more about it if you can share that with me. Looking foreward to you reply.

Greg

Tom Carter
11-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi Greg, Please send me a Private Message with your email address and I'll send all the information with pictures. Cheers, Tom