PDA

View Full Version : Overload Proved

Greg Baehman
09-11-2011, 07:18 AM
The barrel flats of Parker Repros are stamped "Parker Reproduction Overload Proved" . . . I wonder if they actually went through a proofing process?

Richard Flanders
09-16-2011, 02:00 PM
It would be false advertising to put that on there if they had not proof tested it.

Richard Skeuse
09-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Of course they went through Proofing. Our company insurance would not let us sell them if they wern't. Think what would happen if they wern't.

Greg Baehman
09-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Thank you Mr. Skeuse, can you tell us about the proofing process that they went through?

Dave Fuller
09-17-2011, 01:11 AM
I have continued proofing mine with thousands of rounds... another hundred or so through my 20ga this weekend for doves. I've owned several of them but my 20 that I bought new has always been my favorite gun. I have have shot miriad rounds through it with no problems. I spent hours last weekend in the dove feild sitting on my bucket just admiring this great little gun. I'm so glad they were made and I'm so glad to own some of them.

Dean Romig
09-17-2011, 07:21 AM
I have continued proofing mine with thousands of rounds... I'm so glad they were made and I'm so glad to own some of them.

Me too!!