PDA

View Full Version : Vintagers at Pintail Point

Dave Suponski
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
How many of us are going? I know (for me anyway) it will help to know who will be there in case I need to look someone up. I hope everyone attending has a great time and comes home with a new Parker.

My son Danny and I will be there Friday to Sunday

Dave Purnell
09-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi Dave,
I met you at the last one, sitting in the corner of the tent in the rain. I;ll be there Friday and Saturday.

Dave

Dean Romig
09-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Ditto here - arriving Thursday afternoon - departing Sunday morning.

Looking forward to visiting with everyone and having good times.

Bill Murphy
09-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Linda and I will be there, at my normal table location in the PGCA tent. I will share my table with J.J. Roberts, engraver and PGCA member.

Charlie
09-17-2009, 01:34 PM
If nothing breaks, I'll be there Thurs - Sat at my usual table. Look forward to seeing old friends and maybe making new friends. Everyone have a safe trip. Charlie Price

David Dwyer
09-17-2009, 01:51 PM
I will be there thursaday afternoon thru Sun morning keeping Charlie Price compamy.
David Dwyer

Larry Frey
09-17-2009, 01:53 PM
Deb and I will be there Thursday mid day thru Sunday morning.

Dean,
If you and your bride would like to stay over Wednesday evening and shorten your drive on Thursday you know you are always welcome. Think venison sausage in the am.

Jeff Kuss
09-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I'll be in midday on Thusday through Sunday morning.
Jeff

Chuck Bishop
09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Be there Friday through Sunday. Two years ago it was a dust bowl, last year it was a mud bowl, what's in store for this year?:bowdown:

Dave Suponski
09-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Chuck..I just checked the weather...sunny and 70 all weekend! We,ll see :rolleyes:

Russ Jackson
09-17-2009, 08:11 PM
I hope to drive down Sat. morning and spend the day .

Dean Romig
09-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Thanks Larry, that's very tempting. I'll be in touch with you real soon.

Robert Rambler
09-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Plan to be there all day Saturday.

Josh Loewensteiner
09-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Mr Price-

My buddy Ray might bring his banjo along and it would be neat to hear some good music from the two of you.

Craig Larter
09-18-2009, 05:20 PM
I will be there on Thursday through Sunday manning the Fox booth. All of the Board of Directors of the AH Fox Collectors Assoc. will be attending the Parker Annual Dinner. I look forward to meeting many new friends and supporting your fine organization.

Dave Suponski
09-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey Craig,Glad to see you and guy's are gonna come to the dinner.But we are gonna split you guys up so that we can work on ya one or two at a time!

Daryl Corona
09-18-2009, 10:41 PM
I will be there Thurs-Sat. Is anyone is interested in traveling to another club that is less than an hour away to shoot cheaper targets? Maryland is basically a suck place to live but we have some great clay courses within an hour to an hour and a half that charge a lot less than what Ray P. is getting.
It might be fun to get a group together for an afternoon shoot and be back in time to Pintail for the evening activities.
Daryl

Craig Larter
09-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Dave the truth be known all of the Fox Directors own a bunch of nice Parkers except me. If any of you guys want to correct that situation, I would gladly accept donations! Craig

Dave Suponski
09-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Craig, Well now.... We will just have to see what we can do about that"No Parker" situation :rolleyes:

Eric Eis
09-21-2009, 09:43 AM
I'll be there along with Terry Epley get in Thursday night and leave Sunday. Looking forward to seeing all of you since I missed the Southern this year. Eric

Dave Suponski
09-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Same here Eric

John Dunkle
09-21-2009, 04:24 PM
To you folks who can actually get there.. PLEASE PLEASE hop on the Internet and post back some pics in this thread??? While I am so tempted to hop in the car and tell Jen I'm going "grocery shopping" for a day (or two - or three, or.. ;) )- I suspect she'd figure it out before I hit the NH border... :)

Anyway - safe travels - and keep the rest of us posted, OK??

John

Destry L. Hoffard
09-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Dunkle,

These Wife Creatures that you all speak of do seem to hold you back from doing things that men are interested in doing. I've somehow avoided letting one of these Creatures into my home for near 40 years now.

The Girlfriend Creature, on the other hand, is sometimes fairly accepting of the activities. I think this is a deceptive action used because many of them hope to become a Wife Creature sometime in the future.

I do let them into my home occasionally but never during the gunning season.

Destry

John Dunkle
09-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Dunkle,

These Wife Creatures that you all speak of do seem to hold you back from doing things that men are interested in doing. I've somehow avoided letting one of these Creatures into my home for near 40 years now.

The Girlfriend Creature, on the other hand, is sometimes fairly accepting of the activities. I think this is a deceptive action used because many of them hope to become a Wife Creature sometime in the future.

I do let them into my home occasionally but never during the gunning season.

Destry

:rotf:
_____________ :rotf:
____________________________ :rotf:

Actually - I was reading Dave's post about hunting ducks in Quebec when you replied..?? I was thinking about a mad dash to the Canadian border????

I love my wife - but sheeessshhh...!!!

JD