PDA

View Full Version : Double secret probation

calvin humburg
09-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Am I on double secret probation when ever I try to thank somebody this box comes up and says hey buddy your in trouble :eek: ch:)

Dean Romig
09-06-2011, 11:46 PM
I would send a PM to John Dunkle... he has gotten me out of trouble countless times :whistle:

Bruce Day
09-07-2011, 02:27 PM
I would send a PM to John Dunkle...he has given me trouble countless times.

However, I am still working on him and hope he will mend his ways.

PS, I know John will have a reaction.....probably something along the lines of an apology for ever giving me trouble, but I understand if he can't bring himself to do that. He's still one of the good guys and a friend.

John Dunkle
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
I would send a PM to John Dunkle...he has given me trouble countless times.

However, I am still working on him and hope he will mend his ways......

Dear Mr. Day,

please do remember that my PGCA paycheck is, indeed - based on the trouble I cause you and others. "No Trouble = No Pay" is the mantle that I bear...??

OH WAIT - I don't get paid?! :eek:

OK...

Hang on.... Let's do a review...

CH - you are now on triple probation for posting you were on double probation in public.... To lift this probation - you can give thanks to me only... That's my story - and I'm sticking to it.... :D

DR - what is a PM? And further - you still owe me a DH forend... I have pictures.... :rotf:

BD - the only way I mend is when my pant rip at the seam... As for countless times of trouble??? Remember, I can always add one more to "countless" ;)

Seriously - my best to all of you... I count all of you as friends.

My thanks for that...

John

calvin humburg
09-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Thanks John. Catch any fish Bruce? Good day ch OOPS I tried it an the others too

Bruce Day
09-08-2011, 07:44 AM
I did. Nice browns and rainbows. Beautiful country, no humidity and mountains. Took the bicycle and did a couple 50 milers. They were doing a race across the Rockies through Salida CO and watched them speed by, some of the best in the world. Incredible athletes.
Please feel free to talk to Christie anytime about college and possible med school for your daughter. She knows how to get it done.

Best,
Bruce